Forums

Help › Forums

Too many curse words used by WGT players.

Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:42 PM (49 replies)
  • paulshack
    281 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 5:06 PM

lmfao

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 5:59 PM

Even my Mama uses bad words when she's trying to hit the GD ball.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 8:25 PM

Hey Gozzbo... I once went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out!

• NibblesMcVaj
    31 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 8:39 PM

express yourself, feel free,, but if my children are in the room when im playing i tend to leave the chat window closed, just in case, i still speak occasionally when their in the room but mostly leave it closed so as not to have to explain why so an so said what an why that guy is so angry an such

• NibblesMcVaj
    31 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 8:40 PM

they havent asked about my name, the wife an i still get a chuckle out of it sometimes

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 8:44 PM

It was named Golf at the time, because all the other 4 letter cuss words were taken.

• ihartyou
    692 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 5:51 AM

LMAO if i were playing as bad as you i would be cursing too

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 6:56 PM

Some occasions require the use of some well felt curses. Especially in golf ...
    Shooting your last Cr ball into a water hazard i.e

For me ... "Darn!" just doesnt say it properly. It has nothing to do with lack of respect of my fellow golfers. But everything to do with my impatience of myself, and a poorly executed shot, as well as my Fxxxxxg lack of click-finger-control.

• gozzbo
    37 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 7:29 PM

Sometimes letting off a little steam is absolutely necessary. I recall Clark Griswold having such a moment one Christmas Eve:

"..... and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey *** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ***! Where's the Tylenol?"

I'll bet he felt much better immediately thereafter

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:36 PM

leosidney:
    It's really not necessary.

you're outta your frigging skull.......It's golf "ffs"   The one thing in life where swearing is to be expected lmFao!

RSS