Forums

Help › Forums

drivers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 10 2012 4:43 PM (6 replies)
  • tallman34
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 3:49 AM

Hey guys. Tallman34 here. I've tried all of the surveys and not once have i qualified. I'm looking for any good samaritans out there that can help me with a decent driver. My current one is just a starter one and is limited to 230 yards. I have a decent set of irons but the driver is holding me back from moving on up the levels. I know this sounds a bit of a cheek but please if theres any good guys like i said, that have any spare credits and could offer me a decent driver please please please could you help. Thanks guys and play well. Tallman34

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 8:36 AM

tallman34:
    I know this sounds a bit of a cheek

Yes, it does. How did you get the irons and the wedge?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:51 PM

tallman34:
    that have any spare credits

HA!    not with the Nikes in the pro shop,   no such thing as spare credits.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 3:38 PM

tallman34:
    I have a decent set of irons but the driver is holding me back from moving on up the levels.
    American translation :  "I have already purchased a set of irons and wedges , but I'm so tight , if I were to have a chunk of coal in my rear end , in 2 weeks I'd have a diamond."

Umm ,  from the translation tallman , I'd just wait the 2 weeks babe....It's a no brainer really.

Ace

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 4:06 PM

TheAceFactor:

tallman34:
    I have a decent set of irons but the driver is holding me back from moving on up the levels.
    American translation :  "I have already purchased a set of irons and wedges , but I'm so tight , if I were to have a chunk of coal in my rear end , in 2 weeks I'd have a diamond."

Umm ,  from the translation tallman , I'd just wait the 2 weeks babe....It's a no brainer really.

Ace

+1

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 4:30 PM

tallman34:

Hey guys. Tallman34 here. I've tried all of the surveys and not once have i qualified. I'm looking for any good samaritans out there that can help me with a decent driver. My current one is just a starter one and is limited to 230 yards. I have a decent set of irons but the driver is holding me back from moving on up the levels. I know this sounds a bit of a cheek but please if theres any good guys like i said, that have any spare credits and could offer me a decent driver please please please could you help. Thanks guys and play well. Tallman34

I can't think of any nice way of saying this.... so i won't ! I've taken a couple of things I said in another post, which I think are quite relevant here.

• Being as I have been out of work for over 12 Months now, I decided the day I started, that as things stand, I would never put a penny of our own money into this game... and I haven't !
    •  I have got off my backside since day one, watched the videos every day, tried to do surveys whenever I can and even joined a survey company, where I had recently earned enough of their points to get me a 10 pound sterling pay pal voucher, which I exchanged on here for around 1500 credits ! Took me nearly 3 months, but I got there !

Having said that, which I did..... I suppose begging would have been easier !

Ade

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 4:43 PM

I guess it never hurts to ask, but geeeez louise Tallman, Really? I have gifted clubs, new avatar outfits, balls by the hundreds, but not to a single person who has asked, or begged. If it was allowed on wgt, I would gladly gift you a used R9. But what happened was, it ain't allowed.

RSS