Help › Forums

players using cheats/hacks

Fri, Jan 20 2012 2:16 PM (48 replies)
  • OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:11 AM

thebigeasy707:

SWEETSOX:

this is nothing to do with slow loading issue's,iam certain of that !.

i thought slow loading/game freeze/ DC's  would explain the colourful posts on your wall by other players....apparently not.

tbe

Hey, those are kind of colorful, aren't they? LOL  Those must be the cheaters covering their butts. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:22 AM

SWEETSOX:

And just how exactly do you know this?

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:49 AM

i have found that if i rub my mouse on my dogs butt..i get a birdy the NXT hole... 

is that cheeting??  

DUDE ..u have connection issues,,,plain and simple.. 

i play with a frend on skype.. and clearly hear his ball go in the hole sumtime.s b4 it even shows me him putting.. 

but ..il sell ya a PRE RUBBED mouse.. cheep.. :).. so u can beat the cheeeters...it garrantee'd  

peace...

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:56 AM

thebigeasy707:

SWEETSOX:

i thought slow loading/game freeze/ DC's  would explain the colourful posts on your wall by other players....apparently not.

tbe

What else can you say that speaks volumes

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:59 AM

YankeeJim:

That sounds like a slow loading issue where you're seeing the score before the shot gets rendered. Your game stalling and freezing is a pretty good clue to that.

erm, I would think Icon's reply is a pretty good clue he's on to something.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:07 AM

andyson:

So you're saying hacking into the game and changing scores is a real possibility? Really?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:18 AM

YankeeJim:

andyson:

So you're saying hacking into the game and changing scores is a real possibility? Really?

anything is possible and had the accusation come from someone who could at least finish a round before going awol as his/her wall posts suggest, then i might have tried to believe it a bit better.

those colourful wall posts just suckered it for me.

4 posts by 4 different people calling the OP a quitter....who in his/her own words said slow loading wasn't an issue.

tbe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:26 AM

YankeeJim:

No, don't put words in my mouth Jim.   I was saying Icon's reply speaks volumes. Ask him if you're on the right track.

• SWEETSOX
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 12:14 PM

lets not deviate from what i posted, 

SWEETSOX:
    On one occassion a players score changed to -5 before a ball was holed,needless to say i quit the game.Then some days later another player done the same thing only his score went to -2 before a ball was holed,then the game stalled/froze
      slow loading /bad connection etc etc would not change 1 players score to -5 and yet the other 2 players remain as should be.!!!  i really dont care whether im believed or not,but i know what happened !! I will in future "screenshot " and forward to wgt as requested

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 1:40 PM

You'd have to pretty dumb to cheat in such an obvious way. Some people are pretty dumb though.

RSS