Forums

Help › Forums

Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:18 AM (3 replies)
  • froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 2:57 PM

I'm certain you guys have answered this question a million times but... What level do I need to be at to join a country club?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 4:47 PM

froggyman100:

I'm certain you guys have answered this question a million times but... What level do I need to be at to join a country club?

hi

i don't think there is a level requirement? to create a country club, you have to be certain tier or higher.

-wgticon

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:45 AM

Club owners do have their own criteria for who they let join, however.  Personally, I'll accept most anyone, but I do like to see at least a handful of stroke play scores on their profile to make sure they're not fishy.  So, I will decline someone who is brand new and who has little or no score history.  I don't usually send a reason for decline, because I don't want to tip my hand as to what sort of fishiness I might be looking for, and I do reserve the right to decline or kick out anyone for any reason.

Anyway, I think I might have declined a request from you recently, when you had hardly any score history.  But you've played enough now that I can pretty much tell you're not fishy, though you are froggy.  So, I sent you an invite, if you'd still like to join Players Way.  And if I'm mistaken and you're a different froggy, you're still welcome to join.

• froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:18 AM

Wow... That was easy! Thanks Laborday. I assure you that I'm 100% legit but am indeed a bit "Froggy". This is my first inquiry about  Country Clubs.

I've only been on a month and have only made it through 5 or 6 real rounds because of guys bailing out after the first few holes. I'm thinking with a club status I can at least hook up with some folks that truly want to play.

A number of years ago, when it was popular, I did play the "Links" software games quite a bit so my experience with that allowed me to catch on pretty quick at WGT.

I look forward to playing some rounds, bragging, and just having some fun in my spare time while getting through this New England winter!

Thanks again, Frog

RSS