Help › Forums

Fix IT!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 14 2010 10:21 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 2:33 PM

Been many posts about the bugs here and nothing being done about them, for me tired of it and not spending another damn dime here until it's fixed and if you even want delete my account don't care no more and tired of not being able to play my best when the game isn't going to let me

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 3:24 PM

Hi Tim, which bugs in particular?

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 3:36 PM

clubs hitting further/sorter than rated for, wind for the most part have no affect on ball, and now green speeds seem to be off it says very fast but not for ex: I had 16ft down hill putt I hit 14ft power came up 3ft sort???? Next time I had 9.9ft putt on a flat surface hit it at 10ft power and rolled 6ft past hole? so what is it, very fast 1 green and very slow the next? 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 4:25 PM

We are looking into reported deviations, and hope to have some updates in the next release. As for putting, if something looks off to you, it would help if you right-click and send a bug report, along with information like what the expected and actual outcomes were, and save a replay too. That way we can see if everything is performing as expected, or if there is indeed a bug. Thanks

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 11:22 PM

Sent four bug reports in one round alex and i'm hopping mad ... i've never been this insulted in my life ... (well that's an exaggeration of course) but i'm still mad . It was a trash round because of the bugs .... it was a pure outrage ... and i'm one player that spends 40 to 50 bucks a month on this site at least . I know there are many more just like me that are dissatisfied ...

Hoping you can get things straightened out soon ...

Forgive my anger please ...

don

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 1:06 AM

I under stand your anger donspintr and you 2 Tim, I also spend lots of $$ on here, so I feel your pain, yesterday and today was the worst this game has ever been, and yes before anyone butts in...yes I have cleared my browser and cookies, and all the other things that have been suggested. But please WGT FIX these problems, it's not all about the $$ I hope, it's A fun game , But it is very bad when people other then myself have these same problems most of the time. so If you could fix these problems,And not answer them with dumb things like clear your browsers,or send in your bug reports, you can see a lot of people besides donsprintr And myself..  are having.. And don't get me wrong, Because a lot of people are mad, But we all love the game so much we stick around..FOR NOW!!! Even the rapture clubs I bought..never had so many issues with the distance on them at least the cheaper clubs like the pings don't have trouble with them, when the meter works right, So what's up with that 2..I paid good $$ for them Raptures so they should work even better then the ping Irons, but noo!!!  spend more $$ You can't tell me they can't see that by now..It's been here in the forums for ever!!!

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 4:48 AM

well I'm another one that spends a lot of money here, so for the sake of getting pissed I will just stop playing here for now and when u FINALLY get around fixing these problems just shoot me an e-mail and let me know, cause I refuse to try and learn how to play this way just so you guys can fix this and then have to relearn how to play the right way again.

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2010 11:59 PM

fix  the game please

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 5:40 AM

donsprintr:
    i'm one player that spends 40 to 50 bucks a month on this site at least

I was spending quite a bit of money myself, but why bother?

They ban the abused and allow the abuser total control over the forums and kids are running rampant in the gambling part of the game.

It hasn't turned out to be like I hoped it would.A respectable site with some dignity.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 5:56 AM

GITrDONE:
    They ban the abused and allow the abuser total control over the forums and kids are running rampant in the gambling part of the game.

And just how would you know this? Maybe a few examples would lend some credibility lest this be perceived as an ignorant statement.

• PAGES
RSS