Forums

Help › Forums

Rest In Peace Joe Pa.

Tue, Jan 24 2012 1:57 AM (2 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 2:13 PM

We have lost one of the best men in history. I had a scholarship to Penn. St. in 1969. I never attended due to the fact that my girlfriend got me pregnant, and I had to go to work making Zippo lighters to support a family. It is a damn shame, that a man who spent his entire life enhancing the lives of so many people, had to go out like he did. The guilty one needs to lose his balls, and then his head. Joe Pa did not deserve this. What a coach, What a man, What a loss. Penn State has lost their heart and soul. 

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:48 AM

Just goes to show you tightly a person's physical health is dependent on one's mental well-being and will. Shame on all the media outlets who were so quick to crucify JoePa without any understanding of the facts surrounding the case. Jerry Sandusky should rot in hell, after living out his days in the company of his brethren in the state pen. RIP Joe. Thanks for starting this thread ren.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 1:57 AM

renniw52:

We have lost one of the best men in history. I had a scholarship to Penn. St. in 1969. I never attended due to the fact that my girlfriend got me pregnant, and I had to go to work making Zippo lighters to support a family. It is a damn shame, that a man who spent his entire life enhancing the lives of so many people, had to go out like he did. The guilty one needs to lose his balls, and then his head. Joe Pa did not deserve this. What a coach, What a man, What a loss. Penn State has lost their heart and soul. 

+1 RIP

RSS