Forums

Help › Forums

being accused of cheating

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:35 PM (5 replies)
  • elcasey
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 6:38 AM

Something that i've only encountered once so far but it still annoyed me. Basically I was a hack golfer, bought a new set, putter & balls and yes my game improved immediately and i started off a game with 2 birdies. This idiot notices i'm level 20 or something but hates the fact i got new clubs and was playing well so accuses me of cheating and of course like the little child he obviously is, disconnects from the game. WGT need to do something about this as well. Can i send screenshots of abusive language/accusations to anyone? What action will be taken then?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:55 AM

hi

please email the screenshots to members@worldgolftour.com and we'll take a look

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 9:08 AM

Judging by your stats, I see nothing that would lead me to think you are in any way a cheater.

Send the screenshots to wgt and let them handle it.   Keep playing your game and just try to enjoy the game.  

Hp

• elcasey
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 9:16 AM

thanks all....unfortunately i didnt take any s/shots at the time but will do so in future should i bump into someone like him again

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:52 AM

Maybe you should digress with Sam (BolloxInBudapest) who last year got called everything under the sun prior to the the UK Open. He may be able to help you out here with regards to dealing with such unfounded accusations.

Personally I'd pay no attention to it cause WGT's full of jealous wankers.

TBE

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:35 PM

NICELY PUT SIR

RSS