Forums

Help › Forums

nike balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 27 2012 5:59 AM (4 replies)
  • bigsnort
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:15 AM

I just bought 20 credits and did not receive my sleeve of 3 nike balls.

Last month, I foolishly bought $50 in credits and only got one sleeve of nike balls, instead of buying 2 $20 credits and receiving 2 sleeves.

They are way too expensive to buy, because I play too many rounds and the balls don't last long enough.

please credit me with my 3 nike balls.

Thanks

Bigsnort

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:18 AM

hi

when did you buy them? the promotion ran through 1/22

-wgticon

• bigsnort
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 8:36 PM

I have tried everyway I can to get my game back to normal.  Since the "flash" fiasco, I can't play without dramatic skipping and jumping.  I cannot play this way.  I have tried to download the new "flash" but because I use Google Chrome, and it still has the "bad" flash, I cannot replace it with my downloaded "beta" flash.  Please help.  I have followed all the instructions.  look at my history since the first of August and I have not been able to play.  I have no control of my mouse.  My son have "mac's" and they do not have any problem.  Please help.....BIGSNORT

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:19 PM

It'll only take a minute to change your browser to Maxthon 3.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 5:59 AM

I had to down load the new flash for chrome...it did not down load automatically. This is what i had to do...go on chrome and in address bar type chrome:plugins....when that page comes up disable all flash players....should be 2 of them.... then you should be able to down load the new player

J

RSS