Help › Forums

surveys are worthless

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 15 2014 4:33 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Daimauwr
    23 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:54 AM

Like you Dave I can't afford to buy credits (exchange rate+) but every time I log in I get a pop-up advising there are surveys. When I click into the Surveys there is a comment - There are no surveys current'. So why promote them when they aren't there? This has been going on for 3 weeks now.

WGT needs to provide a better way to earn credits. If you cant buy better equipment you haven't got a snowball in hell's chance of winning them in tournaments. Have somehow made Tour-Pro at level 84 but still have to use Starter gear and cheapest balls - with only 43 credits left that wont last long at 10 credits per 3.

DaveCanaday:

I have almost given up on the surveys. I am NOT going to spend real money  buying virtual clubs and equipment . So without a legitimate way to earn credits and obtain better equipment I find my self playing this game less and less . As long as people willingly throw their money at this game WGT won't even think about doing anything to improve their crappie surveys

• Daimauwr
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 4:33 AM
    Couldn't agree more Dave. Did 5 surveys and 3 games just to try and get 10 lousy credits so I could get some new balls. Credited after 15 minutes - joke week!! WGT needs to have a direct response link to the moderators/techies or whoever. Other than this forum where we all air our complaints there is no where we can get a direct voice to WGT. Agree with other members - it is getting almost impossible to win a share of tournament purses with Legends & Masters getting the lion's share with 10 under par's etc. we are left with the obvious option ~ BUY, BUY, BUY or do farcical surveys that don't pay out.
  • PAGES
RSS