Forums

Help › Forums

LOUD COMMERCIALS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 4 2012 3:29 PM (24 replies)
  • babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:33 PM

CAN  YOU PLEASE  STOP  OR  HAVE  A  VOLUME  BUTTON  TO  LOWER THE  DAMN  loud commercial's...   it is  getting  to  the  point  that  i don't  want to play a  game  waiting  for   these   LOUD  COMMERCIAL'S...    it is  rude  to  have  no  volume  control  over them..

please  stop  this  ...  thank you ..

babyjcat

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:42 PM

You know, you do have a volume slide on your computer. 

Now, about the commercials... some are really pretty good (Ketel One) and some are really (really!) cheesy like Robo Ball Ping Pong.  Looks like someone made that stupid, annoying commercial in their garage.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:43 PM

Go to Menu--- Game Settings---Audio and you can alter the volume as much as you want.

Mel1950

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:45 PM

Doublemochaman:
    some are really pretty good

"Eat both squares, please."   :-D

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:53 PM

Oh yeah, i forgot about that one.  Fun at first but it got really boring and tedious after awhile.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:59 PM

I know what you are talking about OP. The commercials ARE louder than the rest of the site noises, and when they come on, there are no immediate options available to change anything, apart from the main sound controls on your PC, which is a bit of a cheek really.

I do believe you are referring to the Ads that come on whilst a game is loading, which began a few months ago, and then stopped ( Mercifully ) until someone mentioned in another post that they had gone away. Then they were back mehh. So. There's a warning to all, when you have something good going on, please do not feel the need to air it to the world in the forums...

Gotta dash, game on on the white tees oops.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 2:06 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    until someone mentioned in another post that they had gone away.

I just felt it was appropriate to thank WGT for listening to their customers and stopping those annoying adverts at the start of a game.  I guess it wasn't them listening to us, but an oversight of not putting them on.

Live and learn.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 2:33 PM

Now Mio... have you also asked your broadcast and cable TV stations to stop with the annoying commercials?  Just sayin'... those stupid commercials help to pay to keep this golf game online.  'Tis the nature of modern-day free enterprise.

• babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 2:59 PM

ok ok   ev1    by  time  i  realize  that  this  over  blasting  commercials  blast  me  out of my  seat...  and  by  time i  go  to that  menu  and  adjust  the  dang  commercial is  over... showing   commercials  is  not  the  point    ...   LOUD  , BLASTING...   that  is the  point.. you don't  have  to blast / loud   commercials  to  get the  point  out...    so  why  bother  going  to  the  menu / adjust  , then  back  again to  hear your  game..  by  time  u  do all this  you  have  to  settle  into  the  game  mode...  STOP  THE  DANG  BLASTING / LOUD  COMMERCIALS  THAT  IS  UNNECESSARY  .. REALLY   UNNECESSARY ...

THANKS  ALL FOR  YOUR  REPLIES... 

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:02 PM

bottom left of game screen, speaker icon, click on it and it will mute the sound, when you get to the tee, click again.

RSS