• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:17 PM

id pay credits to stop robo

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:02 PM

Kindle2010:

bottom left of game screen, speaker icon, click on it and it will mute the sound, when you get to the tee, click again.

Not for commercials. The computer volume has to be used.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:12 PM

For you that may be so, but I can mute commercials at the start of my games with this method, works every time, sadly as they have been playing the same one for so damn long I know it off by heart.

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:40 PM

Download Comodo Dragon web browser, then download adblock plus = no more ads or expand the playing screen from the x in the lower right hand corner.

oh after you install Comodo Dragon browser click on options, then click on extensions then click on get more extentions look for Adblock plus and click on it......... I have never seen 1 ad on wgt. I use this browser solely for wgt and have made wgt the homepage. Comodo Dragon is a simpler version of Google Chrome and can also help those with meter issues.

........Oh.....and it's all free because you won't find it it the virtual pro shop..........lol........ you have to Google " Comodo Dragon browser"

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 6:10 PM

Fuzzygazz:

How many??????????

Oh my Nerves!!!

• smokebones
    5 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 6:59 PM

As long as I only see them when Im getting free credits, bring them on !!!!

• babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 9:05 AM

OK ,  YOU  ARE  NOT   HEARING  ME......  I  GET  ALL  THE  DAMN  COMMERCIALS  THAT   DO  NOT   SHOW    A  VOLUME ...   I'M  NOT   DUMB ..   DO U   THINK  IF  IT   SHOWED  A  VOLUME  CONTROL.. I   WOULD  BE  WRITING  THIS  ...  HECK  NOT.... 

AND  NOW  IT IS   WORSE .. IT IS  ALL THE   TIME... EVERY   TIME  I GET  OR  WANT  TO PLAY  GOLF..  I   GET  THESE   ANNOYING  COMMERCIALS... WITH    NO VOLUME  TO CLICK  ONTO  IT.. TO  SHUT  IT  OFF  ... OR  LOWER  IT..   AND  LIKE  I  SAID  BY  TIME  I  GO TO  MY  VOLUME  ON MY  PC..   WHICH  AT  TIMES   IT  DOES NOT  WORK..  IT  IS  OVER  AND   I'M  MAD  AS  HELL  .... SO  WHY  PLAY  ...  THOSE   DOVE  COMMERCIALS  AT  LEAST  HAD  THE   VOLUME  TO  SHUT IT  OFF...   NOT  THESE...  I  GET  EVERY  COMMERCIAL   THERE  IS   TO BE   GIVEN  OUT...   AND   I'VE   HAD IT... STOP ,  STOP..

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 10:11 AM

A volume control is probably too, too difficult for the WGT programmers to handle. 

Perhaps only mime commercials will work then?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 10:28 AM

Kindle2010:
    For you that may be so, but I can mute commercials at the start of my games with this method, works every time

Yes, you are right, Kindle. I tried it again and it works.  Ty.  :-)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 11:05 AM

Fuzzygazz:

Robo pong: What I can't understand is, wth do Race cars have to do with a machine that spits ping pong ball at you?

RSS