Forums

Help › Forums

LOUD COMMERCIALS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 4 2012 3:29 PM (24 replies)
  • wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 11:33 AM

I have never seen one ad or commercial on wgt during game play or on the home page or anywhere else, let alone hear one. Only wgt's silent ads during loading percentage. The only sounds I hear are the game sounds of the ball hitting the club face, ground, pin, tree,water, sand,  flag stick, cup and  ding.

Oh and me cursing.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 11:52 AM

What's your secret?

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 12:33 PM

wldthng016400:

Download Comodo Dragon web browser, then download adblock plus = no more ads or expand the playing screen from the x in the lower right hand corner.

oh after you install Comodo Dragon browser click on options, then click on extensions then click on get more extentions look for Adblock plus and click on it......... I have never seen 1 ad on wgt. I use this browser solely for wgt and have made wgt the homepage. Comodo Dragon is a simpler version of Google Chrome and can also help those with meter issues.

........Oh.....and it's all free because you won't find it it the virtual pro shop..........lol........ you have to Google " Comodo Dragon browser"

and when I click on play and the next widow opens, I don't even see wgt's ad below your equipment saying to upgrade your equipment link to the pro shop.

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 12:46 PM

For a while, I was wondering if my posts were being blocked from everyone but me.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 3:29 PM

I turn my TV off.

RSS