Forums

Help › Forums

Not Getting Credits After Getting Email Notice That I got the Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 2 2012 8:57 PM (2 replies)
  • moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:44 AM

Yep, I have experienced this three times so far. Today, I was supposed to get 20 credits for watching this guy trying to give away a dollar for the absurd questions that he was asking on a New York street.

I watched. It wasn't that funny really.....but I watched.

I checked my email account and found that the 20 were supposed to be given to me.......I checked.....But no credits.

This is the email I got from WGT:

Congratulations! On 2/2/2012 you earned 20 credits from World Golf Tour.

You can use your WGT Credits to upgrade your virtual equipment, enter a Ready-Go tournament, or play Match-Play Challenges.

Enjoy! 

Enjoy What!???

This is the third time this has happened. I posted about this on my other thread that was about Surveys not giving credits for surveys taken.

I have just posting this now because enough is enough. By the WGT sending me a notice that I got credits that I never got is screwy.

Good luck getting your credits folks. This is particular instance makes WGT look ridiculous.

Has this happened to you?

Steven 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 1:52 PM

Steven, clear your cash (sic).

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 8:57 PM

Well, the credits finally showed up. ....But as for the previous two times on non surveys, those credits never showed up.

I only try to get credits to pay for balls. I have my clubs. I enjoy the game but it is frustrating when you spend time to get free credits and that time is wasted.

This is happening less than it did when I first started playing. WGT is doing some policing of it's offers lately it seems.

I can't complain about some of the two credit videos that run your credit totals up pretty quickly. This has been great lately.

I am using one particular ball that is really helping my game. The game is more fun since I started using the balls.

Fun is what this is about to me. I am glad I have the skill to be in the below par range now.

Enjoy the game folks. 

RSS