Forums

Help › Forums

About Ranks

Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:46 AM (84 replies)
  • jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:57 PM

6 months lol...... you will be waiting a lot longer then that if your waiting for the top clubs... I am a daily player for 7 months only level 85... Unless you are sand bagging you will get bored at the lower tiers as you learn the game.... Oh by the way went legend couple weeks ago... like the challenge....

• InyApocket
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 5:03 PM

I can't wait to level uP & get my

TaylorMade R11 Full Set @ level 90 Milf !!!

But the most important thing I will need is probably  the   TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter @ level 92, so always more work to do :)

Hopefully by the time I get there WGT will have even more varied options available !!!

I am a gamer & understand the benefits of the equipment provided by the gaming staff for ALL levels , currently I am LOVING my R11's, Clevelands & Ghost putter ( appropriate for  MY level ) & having an awesome gaming experience here @ WGT ... :)

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 7:11 PM

Rock on INYA!!! lol.....

What they gonna say about that?

Level up then tier up... Is how I roll.

These bums here have been tier'ing up then leveling up.. Silly noobs.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 8:35 PM

I like pinball too.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 11:52 PM

Milfshake:
    I understand the higher the tier the harder the game gets.  That is why I will wait until I can get the top shelf clubs in the game and learn them before I take that step.. [...] I want to wait for the top level clubs... which is level 92. Then I will take the time I feel needed to get to use to them.
    IMO this is a time-wasting strategy.

O course, your stats are brilliant: 700:500 in AS, humpty/zero in matches.

Alas, while playing maybe 25.000 strokes in 1200 AS matches, you might easily have played 70.000 in 2000 strokeplay rounds in the same time, honing your skills on the tracks & from every thinkable position on the greens, putting them in each time on the faster greens of the higher tiers.

As I see, you are equipped with high-class clubs, too. Why not use them in their proper environment (i.e. from back tees)?

Wouldn't it be nicer to challenge a real feat (in WGT scales) than to continue playing pinball with the kids?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 4:14 AM

Alosso... Im less then 6 months old on the game.. Its Challenging enuff as it is right now. Thanks for your concern and tips. Ive learned more from watching others play in ALT games then the help vidoes the game has to offer.. Thats why I play alt games all day.. CUS IM STILL LEARNING THE GAME! I learn more from watching then reading.

I have a zero in matches yes.. If you look closer, you will see none are for credits. OR!! Have I beat any Masters... I havnt even faced a Tour Pro yet.. And in these matches Ive not beaten my opponent by more then 2 holes. Its very stressful for me to have to PUTT FOR MONEY I guess you can call it... This alone makes me a PRO TIER candidate. 

I get my fair share of practicing on all green speed types.. There are still a few Legends that play alt games. Im no match for the 3$ ball they use.. 

Ive noticed that not one person has touched on METER SPEED.....

Does no one practice this?  Whats the big secret Im missing?

What happens after I use all of my "good balls"  I will then have to learn a new ball... I should just start learning the FREE ball since one day it will be all I have. The learning on this game is never going to end.

As much as I play and am going to be playing this game.. I will learn from the pro tees.. Im in no rush to play 100 ranked rounds.. Rushing only makes for worse scores. I dont see a time limit in the ranked rounds like I do in the ALT games.. I can shoot a 65 all day in ranked rounds cus I can take 6hrs per a shot.  Who is going shoot PAR with that amount of time to shoot? 

Whats tuff is having 30secs to shoot a ball in front of 3 other people.  Im not a master at this, yet. If you are.. Congratz.

As for pinball.. I can see where some will find that funny... But if I was playing pinball out here then I would have needed to stay a hack until I got that kink out of my game eh?..  Maybe I am at 'PING PONG" and Master and Legend is Pool... idk, Ill be a junkie some way or another.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 6:18 AM

Milfshake,

You can rationalize your behavior however you like. The truth is, everyone else on this thread already knows you're the kind of person we all want to avoid.

You've claimed your ignorance of what constitutes sandbagging. You've presented your strawman arguments and false analogies. You've said all you have to say already, and you've said it many many times in this thread.

So has everyone else for that matter.

Sandbagging as you do it may not be against the rules of WGT, but flame baiting is.

If you're going to keep this thread alive because you're a rabble rouser who gets off on all the attention you get by your willful ignorance of what is blatantly obvious to everybody else, then you are dancing on the edge of flame baiting.

In your effort to game the system, then publicly brag about it, you've unwittingly given WGT a perfectly legitimate reason to ban you.

My suggestion is to crawl back into your AS (alt shot) hole before your incessant feigned ignorance gets you permanently booted.

You can play the game however you like. Frankly, I would rather be the worst player in a good group than the best player is a crappy group, but whatever, do what you wanna do, but quit trying to p!ss off the rest of us, because it's working.

• canadianxxl
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 6:24 AM

you need to play ranked stroke play games to get your %

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 6:34 AM

I dont even think you have read the 3rd post of this thread... All I said in the 1st place was get the r11s at level 90... Im telling you to buy the clubs... to spend money on the game before you tier up.... There is nothing wrong with this.. 

You all fail to see the point in this.. IM PUSHING THE PRODUCT!!

Thats why is thread is still going.. CUS IM PUSHING THE PRODUCT!

LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!!

LEVEL UP WITH CANDY BARS!!!!! BUY THE G20 @ level 58  or R11s @ level 32 (FULL SETS)!!!!

Playing ALT games will give you about 300xp a game for 9 holes.. And is the LESS wear and tear on PAID FOR WITH REAL CASH GOLF BALLS!

USE XP BOOSTERS UNTIL YOU GET TO  LEVEL 79 or UNTIL 90 Get the R11S!!!

PLAY UNTIL YOU GET TO LEVEL 92 GET THE PUTTER!!!!

By level 92 you should have a full bag now.. GO!! MASTER IT!!!!!

Master it even more.. its about to make you rich..

THEN GO EARN YOUR CREDITS BACK YOU JUST SPENT ON THE GAME BUY TIERING UP SMARTLY!!!!! 

If the clubs where TIER based.. Id tell you to TIER TO LEGEND then Level up.. Thats not the case here @ WGT.com

Anyone else have any other ideas on how to make your money back that you just spent on the game, please feel free to share your tips and tricks with us. 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 1:36 PM

(snip in agreement)

godelescher:
    You can play the game however you like. Frankly, I would rather be the worst player in a good group than the best player is a crappy group, but whatever, do what you wanna do, but quit trying to p!ss off the rest of us, because it's working.

Thx godel, you got the point!

Now - please - everybody step back from troll feeding. I do.

RSS