Forums

Help › Forums

About Ranks

Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:46 AM (84 replies)
  • Mati89
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 12:22 PM

Hi i would like to know how to stop beeing a hack and become amateur? in what does the game bases for that? 

TY

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 4:01 PM

hi

your tier is determined by you posting best ranked scores over time. once you in the tier enough to show you are ready to be promoted, the system will do so automatically.

-wgticon

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 6:11 PM

Stay a Hack until you get the level 90 TaylorMade R11 Full set. Just level with ALT game after ALT game.

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 6:50 PM

Milfshake:

Stay a Hack until you get the level 90 TaylorMade R11 Full set. Just level with ALT game after ALT game.

Your not gonna make many friends in the future with that advice, 65.00 average, 23 ranked rounds. level 86  pro.

That is my last word again unless you have a response.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 7:05 PM

wldthng016400:

Milfshake:

Your not gonna make many friends in the future with that advice, 65.00 average, 23 ranked rounds. level 86  pro.

That is my last word again unless you have a response.

pffft... too stupid to even hide

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 7:14 PM

LeonDelBosque:
    pffft... too stupid to even hide

I hear ya!!!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 7:27 PM

What a moron, milf don't ever ask me to play. Worst advice I have ever heard. When someone asks a question, give an intelligent answer.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 10:10 PM

Hang tight.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 10:16 PM

renniw52:

What a moron, milf don't ever ask me to play. Worst advice I have ever heard. When someone asks a question, give an intelligent answer.

So let me get this right.. You want the avg joe to just tier up to master then be out distanced in clubs then be stuck at master for the rest of his life cus the poor guy doesnt know that you can earn free credits or hell they dont even know that they sell credits here....  

IF you have  NO!! CC... aka credit card!!!! You will WANT TO LEVEL LEVEL LEVEL..

DO NOT TIER!!

Level to unlock clubs them master your clubs like you would if it was your 1st day ever golfing EVER!!!  

Then when you feel as if you have a handle on your clubs then .... 

YES.... YOU CAN NOW TIER!!!!!!

After getting your clubs and then mastering them.. you can now PLACE really well in CREDIT games... 

They sell candy bars in the pro shop to LEVEL you....

They DO NOT SELL candy bars to TIER you up....

WHY....?

I just told you why.......  LEVEL LEVEL LEVEL.... THEN TIER!!!!!

Dont let these people RUN your GOLFER....

Learn the game while LEVELING... then Tier for harder competition.

And Ill be taking the last word. *winks*

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 7:02 AM

Milfshake:

IF you have  NO!! CC... aka credit card!!!! You will WANT TO LEVEL LEVEL LEVEL..

DO NOT TIER!!

You have no credit...........PERIOD.

RSS