Forums

Help › Forums

Get rid of the BP ads please!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 7 2012 12:38 PM (8 replies)
  • TryMeTwice
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 9:56 AM

Being from a Gulf state and seeing first hand what happened by the stupidity and lies from BP, I have since not used their gas, nor any store that is represented by them or any of their products. Now I am faced daily by them on 6 of the 7 videos that we can watch for credits. The other is Robo-Pong which we all have come to love  lol.

Since watching them them all the 1st day it has been just that....#1-6 are BP ads and the #7 is Robo-Pong. I for one will only watch the #7 ad and I guess do without the other 6 since WGT chooses to let them post their "oh we have the best gas and we care BS".

Please get rid of them. Surely money is not more important than the damage they caused in the Gulf.

Thank you,

Janet L.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 10:35 AM

Ok, but only because you asked nicely. Does anyone else have companies that they don't like?

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 10:58 AM

would they be complaining about the ads if it was an american company?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:10 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 5:18 AM

But I bet you drive a car that uses gasoline and don't think twice about where it comes from or what it takes to get it to you. Accidents happen, get over it. BP did everything they could, and then some, to repair the damage. It's not like they did it on purpose.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 5:38 AM

YankeeJim:
    But I bet you drive a car that uses gasoline and don't think twice about where it comes from or what it takes to get it to you. Accidents happen, get over it. BP did everything they could, and then some, to repair the damage. It's not like they did it on purpose.

hpurey likes this

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 12:14 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 12:37 PM

TeeWade:
    I'll delete my opinion and crawl back into my hole.

Why do you think every post in a thread is about you or what you have to say. If somebody quotes you, fine, take exception with that. If you weren't quoted then it's pretty safe to assume a post relates to the OP.

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 12:38 PM

TryMeTwice:

Being from a Gulf state and seeing first hand what happened by the stupidity and lies from BP, I have since not used their gas, nor any store that is represented by them or any of their products. Now I am faced daily by them on 6 of the 7 videos that we can watch for credits. The other is Robo-Pong which we all have come to love  lol.

Since watching them them all the 1st day it has been just that....#1-6 are BP ads and the #7 is Robo-Pong. I for one will only watch the #7 ad and I guess do without the other 6 since WGT chooses to let them post their "oh we have the best gas and we care BS".

Please get rid of them. Surely money is not more important than the damage they caused in the Gulf.

Thank you,

Janet L.

I think all you have to do is click on the x to exit and you get a drop down menu asking why you didn't want to watch the video. Select it is offensive and that should remove it. I did this with a Kentucky political ad that was biased against the candidate that I supported and after that I never got the ad again.

RSS