Forums

Help › Forums

Leaderboard Oddity

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:54 PM (5 replies)
  • TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 10:51 AM

Don't have many complaints about this game, good golf physics, nice pictures, I can get a few par and subpar rounds.  I play pretty often and the flubbed shots are my fault.  The forum tips really help and good advice during rounds with friends has helped  my virtual game improve.  But a player at the top of the leaderboard in an18 hole tournament round shoots a 64 and that player joined WGT 3 days ago, that's downright bizarre.  My question, is this a common occurence?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 11:07 AM

You should have kept that to yourself. The posts will be forthcoming about your subject matter. Just a warning!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 11:32 AM

TrikiRik:
    But a player at the top of the leaderboard in an18 hole tournament round shoots a 64 and that player joined WGT 3 days ago, that's downright bizarre.  My question, is this a common occurence?

Here at WGT? Common? As a matter of fact, more common than.........f'kn too often let's put it that way.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 11:33 AM

TrikiRik:
    shoots a 64 and that player joined WGT 3 days ago, that's downright bizarre.

A 29 in their second round may be even more bizarre. Nothing fishy there, just natural talent I'm sure. There are rules against having multiple accounts...

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 12:17 PM

Told you so.

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:54 PM

mnshiner:

You should have kept that to yourself. The posts will be forthcoming about your subject matter. Just a warning!

Not looking like this was such a hot button for as many as you predicted.  Did get a confirmations that maybe I should confine my game time to trying to break wind on a par day at St. Andrews instead of taking occasional glimpses at tourney leaderboards,  Thanks for the advice and as a wise old china man once said -

May all your shorts find the shot glass

RSS