Forums

Help › Forums

What a Joke this game is turning into

Thu, Feb 4 2010 2:32 PM (60 replies)
  • cate55
    487 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:03 AM

That's just plain  " BS "    It happens no matter what clubs you have.

You must work for WGT, trying to sell, sell, sell !!

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:12 AM

Are you for real? I am probably  one off the biggest complainers about the clubs my friend. Anyone will tell you that, i also did say the majority (not all) off people who complain about the deviations/vem are using the "starter set" or "rapture set".

• GAZBAL
    203 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:26 AM

cobra4:
    the majority (not all) off people who complain about the deviations/vem are using the "starter set" or "rapture set".
    This is an electronic game with settings...surely all of them or none of  them would encounter the same  problems?

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:44 AM

Different settings for different clubs, what do you think we are paying for ? If all the clubs had the same settings then i may as well use the starter set ?

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:57 AM

I like the game and will always play it. But just play the first hole ctth at wolf creek. I sometimes (most the time) have to restart because of the miss direction the wind and the ding gives. Hit the ding with a straight  wind and your 5 yards to the right or left. Not all the time but most the time. Move the flag to the right or left to compensate for the wind, and it goes way off as tho you never moved it. It`s like playing poker. You never know what you will get.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 12:39 PM

And you too use the raptures i see.

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 3:03 PM

cobra4:

And you too use the raptures i see.

Cobra, I think you are right. Think the more forgiveness a club gives, the more they are off.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 4:16 PM

Wake up people they mess with the game as it makes the forums light up and gives wgt staff a laugh over lunch. Dont buy into it if ur annoyed take a break it helps otherwise put up with it it aint going to change and if they do fix the meter problem(wich i dont have)expect to pay for it as they will probably sell it as the new improved game meter.

HEHE wouldn`t this get everybody going

chippy

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 5:42 PM

Hi Cobra,

I agree with your assessment on club forgiveness. I play using off ding hits and allow the wind to push the ball, and a 1 or 2 pixel off ding hit with the Raptures will push the ball just right towards the hole with a 10mph wind, on most shots. Before the December 14th update, I had to hit with about 4 to 6 pixels to get the same affect with the same wind.

Now I'm intrigued to see just how the master G10 irons will perform with more precision and my style of play. The only thing I question is the consistency. The pixel range isn't always the same with the same wind and direction. There has definitely been a degree of difficulty added to the game in some capacity.

Thanks for the insight.

P.S. Charlie, you aren't wrong. I've often wondered just how hard WGT laughs during lunch, reading threads.  lol

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 10:02 PM

Can the system cope with all the product changes made in the last 6 months?..Balls  ,, Irons ,, Woods,,Avatars,,etc,,etc,,I remember the starter full set and there was hardly any meter stutter or major deviation,..my meter has been so bad for 2 weeks now,,i only enjoy playing after 3 glasses of red wine,,,,

RSS