Forums

Help › Forums

What a Joke this game is turning into

Thu, Feb 4 2010 2:32 PM (60 replies)
  • jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:57 PM

chippy,  you can't be serious i just was pointing out where you went wrong, i hold my own just fine, invite for match some time. JB

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 8:16 PM

jbenny11:

chippy,  you can't be serious i just was pointing out where you went wrong, i hold my own just fine, invite for match some time. JB

I was just pointing out i havnt gone wrong this game has a lot of floors

Ill play any time you may get a shock

chippy

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 8:54 PM

SORRY Priestess, welcome to the real world of wgt's problems, I guess it even happens to the best of the 1's that don't post all there real scores, maybe try that, and see what happens, but I see you do shoot very well when the meters working right, and so does everyone else, writs to wgt and see if any answers for that help, cause I have, and never ever get a response, so good luck

• doliver442
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 9:54 PM

Thank god I found this thread. I thought I was going MAD! Chip and pitch shots hit perfectly (ding) only to flop forward two yards...or putting an 11 foot mildly uphill putt, precisely measuring the distance I'd need (12 feet) and watching the ball roll 4.8 feet past the cup. WTF??? Then turning around to putt it back, and all of a sudden I've got another uphill putt. Defies logic my friends and pisses me off. I can F up plenty on my own thank you, don't need the game doing it for me whenever it feels like.

• RiftRaft
    25 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 11:00 PM

I mean really why even do updates...all they do is make the game so screwed up, its not playable. I just dont understand how the game can play great for a few rounds in a row, then after that, having a good round, its like trying to find a damn needle in a hay stack. It wouldnt piss me off so bad if i hadnt spent so much damn money. Thats the only thing that really chaps my a$$, i could care less about the other crap, i spend money on something i want the GD thing to work, and well its not working. WGT you need to start listening to the people who play this game and not the "chosen few" to tell you what your doing wrong. Heck i know as soon as i finish typing this out ill have some senior member come on here and tell me to stop complaining, well its hard not to complain when i spend money on something and IT IS NOT CONSISTENT. If this was anything other then a online game, and i got such a crap product time, after time, after time, id have my money back in a heart beat and id tell people to stay the heck away...far far far away. Just make the Game a little more CONSISTENT..thats all i ask. Just make it to where if i hit the same shot i always hit on the same course, with pretty much the same wind, from the same distance, go the same way EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not 6 yards long one time, and 4 yards short another. I was playing a round earlier where i had a shot 77yards to the cup..my wedge says its a 75 yard wedge..the wind was 8mph against my back i hit the ball at about 74 yards to have the wind help carry the ball, well guess what i came up 5 yards short..HOW THE HECK DOES THAT HAPPEN? please let me know

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 11:12 PM

Wasn't  my way off explaining it the same way as nivlac explained it...its all in the PRECISION. Obviously no-one listend to my explanation.  Huh !

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 12:30 AM
    Can U all plz stop whining n enjoy the Venue..it's awesome. Malcontent is an understatement. I for 1..would like to thank WGT for providing me with instantaneous gratitude! Ever since I saw the commercial during last years US Open..I have been getting a whole lotta love(sorry Led Zep) outta this offering. WGT...U Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 4:22 AM

I use the master stuff, R9 and G10's, and can report little or no wtf moments in my game. I always know what went wrong when a shot goes where i didnt want it to and have to say it is usually my fault (missed Ding or a bad aim). I have a silky smooth meter most of the time and find green speeds and wind to be consistent 99% of the time. I dont like the V.E.M cos it punishes the best players but i can see why they use it and how it could be seen as a way to level the field. If you want a better game - buy the best equipment and optomise your machine. Dont buy clubs that offer forgiveness over precision as all they do is bottleneck your learning of the game.

Quit complaining people - youll enjoy it more

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:12 AM

remember rift raft,,wind behind makes the ball flight lower,,try and go more at the hole with bs next time,,plain ball strikes wind behind will not carry as much as you think and the roll from yur wedge will be limited,,even with wind behind with the spin wedges it will stop very quick,,and the bs will lift the flight,,,

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:30 AM

Longshire:
    Can U all plz stop whining n enjoy the Venue

Thats a  whine at people wining ...lmao

RSS