Forums

Help › Forums

Another Gifted Individual?

Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:52 PM (110 replies)
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:31 AM

Jumper281:

Level 82 Amateur wanted to play today in Match play.

ramondekkers

http://www.wgt.com/user/profile.aspx?UserID=2762935

GREAT EXAMPLE of a REAL NON-SANDBAGGING player

Stroke Play Score Average 80.80

Best 9-Hole Round 39

Best 18-Hole Round 78

Total Ranked Rounds Played 145

Total Holes-In-One 0

Total Double Eagles 0

Total Eagles 1

Total Birdies 46

Total Pars 362

Total Bogeys 575

Total Double Bogeys418

Total Others425

Par 3 Score Avg.4.58

Par 4 Score Avg.5.72

Par 5 Score Avg.6.48

• casperturk
    484 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:56 AM

Jumper281:

ramondekkers

Well done spotting that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

FFS

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 12:38 PM

Sorry, if you guys are not bright enough to figure out that people who win credits by cheating ARE stealing credits from all of us, then I'm not the person to walk you through what should be obvious.

So, one should just ignore improprieties?  Well, I suppose you'd advocate that in all cases?  Like, one knows the IRS is an bureaucratic morass, so just ignore it if they accidentally take too much in taxes?  One knows big bank are run unethically, so if they lose your money, that is your fault?

No, when one sees people gaming the system, and says nothing, just buries one's head in the sand and pretends it isn't happening, one becomes as much of the problem as the cheaters.  You guys feel free to do that;  I will continue to feel free to point out those that do not follow the rules, and hope WGT deletes their accounts.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:34 PM

JaLaBar:

chrisironsbones:
    01.09.12 Bethpage Black Front 9 Amateur 74

chrisironsbones:
    01.06.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Amateur 73

chrisironsbones:
    01.13.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 86

chrisironsbones:
    01.15.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 74

chrisironsbones:
    01.19.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 89

chrisironsbones:
    01.20.12 Royal St George's Back 9 Pro 89

What is really amusing is that the player shot a 74 for 9 at BPB on 1/9, then a 33 for 9 at BPB in an RG 5 days later, and a 31 the day after that.  Great stuff.  Now, THIS is a classic sandbagger.

The way thats quoted makes me look guilty ....ITS NOT ME, i'm a level 93 Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Help. I need a lawyer quick

Jumper281:

ramondekkers

By loking at this guy's match play stats you will find HE IS AN AMATURE, not a cheat or a sandbagger, probably just some guy playing for fun.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 2:24 PM

JaLaBar:

Sorry, if you guys are not bright enough to figure out that people who win credits by cheating ARE stealing credits from all of us, then I'm not the person to walk you through what should be obvious.

No, when one sees people gaming the system, and says nothing, just buries one's head in the sand and pretends it isn't happening, one becomes as much of the problem as the cheaters.  You guys feel free to do that;  I will continue to feel free to point out those that do not follow the rules, and hope WGT deletes their accounts.

Sorry all i see is you want someone booted for playing good golf.

• prolinefan
    5 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 3:13 PM

graydonal typical snadbagger, check it out.

• gagacorcoran
    7 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 3:42 PM

well i noticed he played as a pro and a hack on the 15th and to make it better he played as an amateur,pro and tour pro on the 20th jan. how do they do it?

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 4:51 PM

Steve2golf:
    Sorry all i see is you want someone booted for playing good golf.

Gratz on the opening of your 2nd or 3rd account Steve,

Why would you EVEN want to friend me?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 5:39 PM

We each have a place in this game ,,  Some of us are Bager,s  ,,  Some of us want a better game ,,  Some of us want too much !  ,,  Some of us talk to too much  ,,  But we all want better for each other !  Quiters   and  mulity   accounter,s  are run a muck ,,  And icon  is over due for a thank you !!!   LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK  . 

OPY

RSS