Care to elaborate?

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 1:42 PM

Yes it is simple. Your an ass

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 2:15 PM

Don't give us any shyt Fartman, you don't seem like no mental Giant either, Einstein.

• HonestKev
    33 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 5:48 AM

I hear ya there m8, also check out the pro shop elite where you can use credits to buy gift cards. A real joke here: so $250 in credits is 25,000 and wgt want 165,000 credits = $1650 to give me $250 gift card. lol i think someone's maths needs attention.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 1:11 PM

This is only for those who have plenty of credits, more than they may ever spend for upgrades & clubs & balls & demands of anxious little (so-called) women.

Take the Maserati in this section: At a price of <200.000 $, it costs 70.000.000 cr.

Need I say more?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 11:17 PM

Remove the flag from the cup. You to can be a hacker.

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 12:04 AM

There is one thing I understand and that is Physics. I know up is up and down is down and left is left and right is right. I dare WGT to play by the same rules. When the game defies the laws of physics then it is straight up messing with me. I know you mental midgets think I am full of it, well play a round with my gear and you will see physics does not apply. I have shots going 75 yards longer than others that have the same gear only to put me in the weeds or the water. I also know I have shots that come up 75 yards short with the same gear only to end in the weeds or the water. These numbers are far to diisparaging  to not be a flaw in my player. Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off. So keep you insults to yourself. 

• ccooper18
    57 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 12:17 AM

Well i will put it to you this way,  I have not spent a single dime of my own money on this game either.  End result is i have all the top equipment and balls for my level and i play a decent game.  I rarely have shot deviations mainly due to the fact that i use the slower g20 clubs and nike balls and i ding the meter almost every time.  If you do your math correctly and take into account the speed of the greens that you are playing you should never over putt by more than 3-5 ft even on championship greens.   My suggestion to you is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and quit your cryin Nancy.  

Fartman56:

There is one thing I understand and that is Physics. I know up is up and down is down and left is left and right is right. I dare WGT to play by the same rules. When the game defies the laws of physics then it is straight up messing with me. I know you mental midgets think I am full of it, well play a round with my gear and you will see physics does not apply. I have shots going 75 yards longer than others that have the same gear only to put me in the weeds or the water. I also know I have shots that come up 75 yards short with the same gear only to end in the weeds or the water. These numbers are far to diisparaging  to not be a flaw in my player. Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off. So keep you insults to yourself. 

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 1:03 AM

Oh came on now I am frozen in a match play game and all I can do is lose for not coming back. Where is the fairness?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 9:31 AM

Guess what Fartman56? 

GOLF OWES YOU NOTHING!!! 

RSS