Help › Forums

WGT does not play fair

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:43 AM (35 replies)
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 10:04 AM

Fartman56:

There is one thing I understand and that is Physics. I know up is up and down is down and left is left and right is right. I dare WGT to play by the same rules. When the game defies the laws of physics then it is straight up messing with me. I know you mental midgets think I am full of it, well play a round with my gear and you will see physics does not apply. I have shots going 75 yards longer than others that have the same gear only to put me in the weeds or the water. I also know I have shots that come up 75 yards short with the same gear only to end in the weeds or the water. These numbers are far to diisparaging  to not be a flaw in my player. Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off. So keep you insults to yourself. 

Why don't you use some of that MASSIVE WARCHEST you brag about to buy better equipment. Might improve your game a bit!

In the mean time, Try this on for size

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 10:13 AM

Danny... please, no pics of your personal avatar!  Though the yellow does coordinate well with the silver hat.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 10:14 AM

... and get a golf glove for that avatar!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 10:40 AM

Fartman56:

Yes it is simple. Your an ass

Geesh, ask a simple question.

BTW it should be "you're"

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 1:16 PM

Doublemochaman:

Danny... please, no pics of your personal avatar!  Though the yellow does coordinate well with the silver hat.

What you talkin bout!!! That was my Yellow Jail Jump Suit.......LOL

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 1:47 PM

I love WGT!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 2:07 PM

ccooper18:
    My suggestion to you is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

DannyPhan:
    Why don't you use some of that MASSIVE WARCHEST you brag about to buy better equipment.

Now there's some novel ideas for the OP.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 3:13 PM

Fartman56:

I have earned all my credits through surveys and product purchases and have gotten over 25,000 credits for free. Because I have not given WGT any of my money but have gotten all my equipment without my money WGT has punished me. When I play for credits I have had hundreds of incidence were I have hit perfect shots and gotten imperfect results. I have hit the center of the cup and ringed out to lose the hole more than 500 times. I have hit a drive 60 yards shorter than an opponent who had the exact same equipment. I know this sounds like sour grapes but when it happens with such great frequency I feel it is WGT punishing me for not giving them my money. All I ask for is to be given a fair chance and not to have the game defy physics on me. Left is not right, right is not left, up is not down and down is not up.

All in fun > Bin said hundreds of times by hundreds of members.  Boo Hoo :)  Care for some cheese with your whine? :)  Next 'repeat complaint' anyone? :)  Hilarious!

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 11:51 PM

Fartman56:

There is one thing I understand and that is Physics. I know up is up and down is down and left is left and right is right. I dare WGT to play by the same rules. When the game defies the laws of physics then it is straight up messing with me. I know you mental midgets think I am full of it, well play a round with my gear and you will see physics does not apply. I have shots going 75 yards longer than others that have the same gear only to put me in the weeds or the water. I also know I have shots that come up 75 yards short with the same gear only to end in the weeds or the water. These numbers are far to diisparaging  to not be a flaw in my player. Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off. So keep you insults to yourself. 

They have pills for paranoia this advanced....

-Truf

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 12:05 AM

Thus I say WGT is messing with me and some place is a egghead who is giggling his ass off

Lol, I missed this part before.  So out of the thousands and thousands that are playing, WGT found you to mess with?

You are SPECIAL!

RSS