Forums

Help › Forums

nfl final

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 7 2012 2:40 PM (3 replies)
  • gordonparker
    827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:12 PM

anybody watch it on sunday? the final was on english tele and i must say it was very good. the last 2minutes were amazing and brady v manning was awesome

gordon

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:17 PM

gordonparker:

anybody watch it on sunday? the final was on english tele and i must say it was very good. the last 2minutes were amazing and brady v manning was awesome

gordon

Sorry, it was one of the most boring games EVER. The only exciting parts were the 2 minutes either side of Halftime and the last 4 minutes.

Seems the last few years have been snoozers for me.

But it does seem that American Football is catching on in the UK. Glad you enjoyed it.....

BTW the Cowboys ARE NOT America's team they just like to call themselves that!!!

• leosidney
    13 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 2:40 PM

I agree with Danny. A boring Superbowl. Maybe exciting compared to rugby or soccer (?) No big plays. Good thing the commercials were decent.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 6:59 PM

DannyPhan:

gordonparker:

gordon

Sorry, it was one of the most boring games EVER. The only exciting parts were the 2 minutes either side of Halftime and the last 4 minutes.

Seems the last few years have been snoozers for me.

But it does seem that American Football is catching on in the UK. Glad you enjoyed it.....

BTW the Cowboys ARE NOT America's team they just like to call themselves that!!!

But they were for many years!!!!!! Some things just die harder than others. Having been a Cowboy fan since 1978, they're still MY AMERICA'S TEAM. Would only take them to get back that winning mode once again and everybody would jump back on that bandwagon and everyone knows that. Sure they're not what they once were but teams come and go. Sure as hell aren't gonna say the Packers are like the poll stated they were.

And  it was a pretty damn good game. Much better than those 20-30 point ass kickings  that some teams get in the big game  lol.

RSS