Forums

Help › Forums

WGT app for android

Sat, Jul 28 2012 6:44 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • strict9gs
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 6:05 AM

does anyone know how to make an app???, when i try to play WGT on my kindle fire, it usually crashes the internet cuz its too much for the thing to handle obviously, ....i mean i can get on the main page, do my earn free credits thing, even watch the videos smoothly, but as soon as i start a game and it goes to the first hole....it crashes......so i would like to see an app for tablets (something like the google chrome store's version) to be able to play on lower end , slower tablet pc's, or even smart phones too for that matter, cuz what works for mine will work on any android based system, so just wanted to kinda throw that out there and try to get a response, thanks

• Clive2010
    40 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 10:11 AM

better off just playing it on pc , doubt it would run smoothly on a tablet mate. After all it is a COMPUTER game lol

• Gompi13
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 12:00 AM

And a tablet is not a computer ;-))))

Wake up !!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:22 PM

wake up? ... come on guys , heres a guy askin a very sensible question , and all you's do is diss him, most tablets now have higher specs than your lower end home pc's , and lets face it , it only a game for all to enjoy , no matter your budget ...... wake up , smell the coffee and sensible replies only please , after all its in everyones interest

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:34 PM

Tablet + andriod play would be good...if I want to play slots on the move I can. So why not golf?.....

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 11:20 AM

I don't think you could play well on a small screen.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 3:16 PM

well i personally think the same but hey , if a guy willing to try , and maybe even improve it , why diss him? we all after the same game open to as many peeps as we can muster after all :) 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 10:44 PM

Mushy01:

well i personally think the same but hey , if a guy willing to try , and maybe even improve it , why diss him? we all after the same game open to as many peeps as we can muster after all :) 

Where is the diss? I just gave an opinion.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 12:28 AM

If peeps are moving to these devices the game must move with them. WGT needs to wake, smell coffee.

• rangixxx
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 3:56 AM

maybe try playing it thru facebook if you can get that on your tablet theres an app on fb for wgt

• PAGES
RSS