Forums

Help › Forums

earning credits?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 10 2012 11:59 PM (6 replies)
  • jagilli
    9 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 4:17 PM

What ways are there to earn credits to this game? I have done surveys, but the credits are minimal, and the equipment costs are high... are there games in WGT that give credits?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 5:09 PM

jagilli:

What ways are there to earn credits to this game? I have done surveys, but the credits are minimal, and the equipment costs are high... are there games in WGT that give credits?

hi

other ways to earn via winning skins games, match plays and various tournaments that we have. you can see those from the game window.

-wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 5:09 PM

jagilli:

hi

other ways to earn via winning skins games, match plays and various tournaments that we have. you can see those from the game window.

-wgticon

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 5:56 PM

The way I looked at it is if you enjoy playing,Give em $20.00 get yourself some clubs,You will enjoy it even more.If you want to play for and win credits you will need them anyways.

Theres lots of offers that give you a bigger bang for your buck.

Netflix,Blockbuster are each like 6-8 dollars and give you 1200 + credits each

I donated 18.00 to ASPCA and got 3600 credits

Vistaprint offer for 250 business cards cost 5.67 for 1750 credits

Surveys when the accept you etc

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 9:46 PM

As mentioned above the credits that you can get by buying things that you would buy as a normal purchase can give you several thousand credits.  For example Sherri's Berries has great stuff for Valentine's day and I think that you get 1500 credits for making a purchase.   Netflix is the same, check those out from time to time.

Surveys are hit and miss so you never know.  Some of the weekly CTTH tournaments are random drawing so enter all of those.  I personally don't do the MPC or the Skins just a personal gambling issue but you can do those, however the rake by WGT is 10% on each side.

• CMKramer
    101 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 10:08 PM

I know a lot of people can't afford to buy credits, myself included, but when I can I like to drop a few dollars for some. I think the developers have done a great job by allowing us to play this for free so I don't mind supporting them. Free credits are great, but it takes a lot of time to get them. I do it, but it's really a pain sometimes. Maybe think about giving $5 or so. It's still a lot cheaper than buying a golf game, that has a lot less to offer.

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 11:59 PM

EARN FREE CREDITS

Earn free WGT Credits by watching videos, taking surveys or just shopping online.
    Offers are provided by third parties so please read carefully.

third-party cookies must be enabled in your browser
    Hi Icon, can you pls check in "Watch Videos" The last two days there is no videos to watch for free credits,did they dry up or is there a problem on my side . Did clean all catches and, and. Thank You.

RSS