Forums

Help › Forums

Career Earnings

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:36 AM (7 replies)
  • JoshFoldenauer
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:26 PM

Can career earnings be used for anything? If so how? 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 3:23 AM

JoshFoldenauer:

Can career earnings be used for anything? If so how? 

hi,

no, it's just your all time total earnings not counting challenges.

-wgticon

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 6:22 PM

And keep in mind this is a gross sum.  It does not include credits spent or credits earned from offers, surveys and watching videos.      

Joey  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:04 PM

and spent in the proshop..

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 1:53 AM

That 6500 credits I received for an offer did not go towards my total earnings. I'm still in the low 20's. It spent real good though. lol

Tony

• Darkw1ng69
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:47 AM

Hello guys, I am from the U.S and I am new to this game. I love to play golf, and this is a great way to get on the course while its winter time or the off season here. I will take any suggestion on how to control your shots and how to put if there is anyone willing to offer to help.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:01 AM

Darkw1ng69:
    I will take any suggestion on how to control your shots and how to put if there is anyone willing to offer to help.

IMO, it's always a good idea to become familiar with the Getting Started and FAQs information over there---->  

If you are interested, I've posted some information on my wall that might be interesting to new players...feel free to check it out.  

So you know, the forums are a good place to ask questions, but you might get better results by sticking to the topic or by starting your own thread if you have a specific question.  Remember to have fun and don't take it to seriously.  

Joey   

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:36 AM

Darkw1ng69:
    I will take any suggestion on how to control your shots and how to put if there is anyone willing to offer to help.
    Putts are most sensible to the ding. Off-ding can well be used to shape shots on sideslopes.

Their length depends on green speed and slope, the nominal values being for flat shots on standard greens. Some tables have been posted here for better judgement.

Unfortunately, in the short game, a chip will be proposed frequently where it is not appropriate - try pitches & flops instead.

One last & general thing: The movement of the clubs represents some fraction of the shot, linear with the putter (e.g. 20-40-60-80 % with the Starter putter), somehow non-linear with other shots.

RSS