Help › Forums

METER STICKS!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 4 2010 7:27 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Randellpoet1
    37 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:02 PM

Thanks, WGTadmin. This is the kind of feedback I can really use. I don't run anything while I play but I did not know about the menu settings.

RPoet

• Stebo
    193 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:54 AM
    First thanks to WGTadmin for their advise, I'll try it but I dont' think that's going to solve the problem. What about the inconsistencies of shot yardage? Is that built in to the programming or something? Is that part of the VEM? Is it just me or does anyone else feel like when they have a good score going, lets say you birdie the 1st 3 holes, and then it seems as if the demons take over. shots start coming up short (even down wind), you hit the perfect meter and miss the green, putts start acting funny, or something just jumps out and bites your a**!! Have you ever felt like someone was in control of your success??
  • AddieLexiDaddy
    10 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 6:12 AM
    Oak's poem is pretty funny.
  • NormH3
    214 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 7:27 AM

Stebo:
    poet or no poet...he has a very good point and spot on. Why should we have to swing two or three times to try and get it right? I've paid hard earned money for clubs and balls to be competitive...I demand better service or take the game down or quit charging for crap!! And right now there's no Ready-Go tournaments available as promised by WGT unless I missed some notice...WGT promises there will always be a Ready-Go Tournament available.

If you live in a state that doesn't allow certain types of online activity (ie. online gambling and such) you will never see a RG Tournament.

The game is still in BETA, which means there will be issues regardless of whether you choose to spend money here or not.

• PAGES
RSS