Forums

Help › Forums

Cheeznuts are outta control WGT!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 3 2012 9:05 PM (60 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 9:43 AM

Just a thought, but has anyone stopped to consider the possibility that this individual has come to the realization WGT is doing absolutely nothing to combat multi-accounts, and is trying to effect change by blatantly throwing it in their faces? I could be all wrong here, I often am, but, I just recently befriended the whole clan assuming this is what our mystery man/woman/cheeznut intended.

Doc

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 9:59 AM

drmoose:

Just a thought, but has anyone stopped to consider the possibility that this individual has come to the realization WGT is doing absolutely nothing to combat multi-accounts, and is trying to effect change by blatantly throwing it in their faces? I could be all wrong here, I often am, but, I just recently befriended the whole clan assuming this is what our mystery man/woman/cheeznut intended.

Doc

Doc didn't he actually say that in a post somewhere?

I seem to remember something like that.

Danny

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 11:36 AM

Danny, if "he" did, I wasn't aware of it, I was merely throwing the possibility out there for consideration, as that would be exactly like me to do the same thing if I wasn't such a law abiding citizen. Then, not only would you have these cheeznuts to deal with but, there'd be a whole freakin'; herd of moose runnin' around here too, lol. I can see it now, Anon E. Moose, Nostra da Moose, Moosellini, Moosetafah, well, you get the idea, lol.

Doc

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 11:56 AM

hpurey:
    Hope they figure it out , and really hope that he had a lot of time and money invested into the account they close.

The answer to who this multi-accounter is lies right here in this thread, and he/she shows-up with every mention of the offenders name(s). The pattern is blatantly obvious.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:09 PM

I just accepted them. Oh well! hey are not being leaving bad messages and seem to have a sense of humor. I have been kicking it back with them on how good they are for just starting and they just send smileys back.  Not a big deal.

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 6:19 PM

Just got one from Grandpacheeznuts now lol

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 6:21 PM

MioKontic:

KJHAWK2:

LMAO!!!  Ok.... SisterCheeznutz???

HAWK

How can I put this?  SHUSH!!!  This clown is causing enough grief without you giving more ideas.

tired of posting pics....but just got one from a grampacheeznuts. 

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 6:46 PM

The guy is not causing any problems and seems to be a very decent person. This is his way of just protesting multi accounts. He is definitely not some new kid on the block causing probs and I would not be surprised if he was a long time poster here. No WGT cannot stop the multi counts but they can get rid of the obvious. These guys are steeling from the honest players every day. And what makes it worse is what can they buy? WGT could kick out about 5-8 a week if they took a look at the community spot light.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 8:18 PM
    Israel JeezusCheeznuts
Level
Tier
Hack
Average Score
Status
Busy Busy
Career Earnings
$0.00
Friends
Status
Peace and cheeze, my brothers.
JeezusCheeznuts does not belong to a Country Club.