Forums

Help › Forums

Tier change

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:15 AM (5 replies)
  • dogman59
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 8:35 AM

Can someone please explain to me how someone with 437 ranked rounds, can move up to a Legend Tier and someone with 1243 ranked rounds cannot?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 8:53 AM

Ability or Shrewdness.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 9:25 AM

Good reflexes?

• Romesco
    51 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 9:54 AM

Just get your average down to 61.0, and then you will tier up. 

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:15 AM

Anyone know how did i get to master i"m  DOG S@*T  at this game never under par just like real life.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:21 AM

I think Lizzie's post here explains it in a nutshell.  A large nutshell, but a very fruitful one.

I had a look at your profile and I have a suggestion for you.  You have a mish-mash of clubs, all with differing meter speeds.  Ask any of the top players and all will tell you to try keep meter speeds the same for all clubs if possible.  Unfortunately, with all the new high level clubs that are out this is not possible either, but you will see that there are only 3 speeds maximum for most top players; woods and wedges are one speed, irons another speed, and putter a 3rd speed.

Also, you have very low level clubs for your tier which give you a big disadvantage.  Higher level equipment will usually give you more distance and more control as well as better precision.  Also, better balls will help in being more accurate as again you will find more control.

Back to your question, you can actually go from Hack to Legend in less than 150 ranked games, with experience - just ask any multi-accounter who's done it.

RSS