Forums

Help › Forums

Seeking New Caddie

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 20 2012 4:17 PM (3 replies)
  • TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 11:32 AM

I need help in finding a caddie who will not point out the trees on the left, warn me twice about the water on the right, point out the rather obvious location of the bunkers, once in a while get the wind effects right, stop handing me the wrong club, give me a decent green read, stop posting  my mishits on U-Tube and remember, Yes I only drink Evian not Dasani.  Sheesh is that asking too much?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:34 PM

Not to mention, he needs to agree with you when you want to hit a "rounded hook".

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:49 PM

TR-

How much you paying?

mrcaddie

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 4:17 PM

mrcaddie:

TR-

How much you paying?

mrcaddie

Well, normally I pay expenses and a percentage of the purse, but I may have to bump that up since I’m in a bit of a bind after what happened yesterday.

Anyway, yesterday, after 9 holes, we stop at the clubhouse for a short break and apparently some nitwit buttinski shows my earlier post to my caddy, and that must have ticked her off big-time, cause she stomps out, takes the car and heads right for the house. Yea, real nice huh, left me stranded right there in the pro shop. Heck I had to rent a pull cart just to finish the back 9.

And get this, I’m on 16th fairway lookin’ at birdie chance, phone rings and its her mother. Yep, seems now I get labeled as some "horrible father" and now I’m most likely sleepin on the couch til way after Labor Day. So, thank you Mr Busybody for ruining my Sunday.

RSS