Forums

Help › Forums

Friends showing green and not accepting invites.

Wed, Feb 22 2012 5:35 AM (27 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:13 PM

Looks like it is time to let some old buddies go. I have sent several invites tonight, and let it go until the invite runs out. No hard feelings.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:22 PM

Perhaps they were not sitting at their computer at that particular moment?

Also great thread, surely everyone here needs to know that you're trimming your friends list.  Thanks so much for sharing.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:25 PM

Renni.... just connecting the dots.  Didn't you mention in another thread that you don't like to chat during a game.  Perhaps therein lies the answer.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:10 PM

Not me Double, I have a hoot with everybody during a  match, crack up and have a great time, ask any one who has ever played with me, and great to hear from you again Bollix, I have missed your comments.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:12 PM

My bad, spelled bolloxin wrong, or whatever. After looking at your career stats, all  I can say is WOW, you must play this game at least 18 hrs a day, now that is something to be proud of, don't spend all your inheritance on virtual balls.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 9:06 PM

renniw52:

My bad, spelled bolloxin wrong, or whatever. After looking at your career stats, all  I can say is WOW, you must play this game at least 18 hrs a day, now that is something to be proud of, don't spend all your inheritance on virtual balls.

Hrm, I've averaged rougly 3.5 rounds per day since joining, you have averaged roughly 2.5 rounds per day.  I take way less shots than you per round, and play faster, so really its basically about the same in terms of hours.  So after looking at your stats, all I can saw is WOW, you must play this game at least 18 hours a day, and are still fkkn terrible at it!!  You must be so proud!

• jaycen129
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 9:30 PM

BolloxInBruges:

renniw52:

Hrm, I've averaged rougly 3.5 rounds per day since joining, you have averaged roughly 2.5 rounds per day.  I take way less shots than you per round, and play faster, so really its basically about the same in terms of hours.  So after looking at your stats, all I can saw is WOW, you must play this game at least 18 hours a day, and are still fkkn terrible at it!!  You must be so proud!

LOL BB, think its about 2 hours of him playing and the other 16 hours whining. Just saying!!!!

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 10:12 PM

BolloxInBruges:

renniw52:

Sooo... This is the infamous BB dude.

All I can say is WOW, you have a bad attitude... It's a wonder you have so many fans... Seems almost cultlike....

No denying you are arguably the best, and again, no denying I am terrible at this game... But, I have no intention of getting great at this game...

I'd rather focus on real life... I'm so close to my PGA card I can taste it... yet I'm still so far away... know what I mean?

btw... way to hijack a post that had nothing to do with you BB... however I'm sure nobody outside of ur cult of legends CC players and groupies cares what you think... honestly, all your "fans" want you to fall down the stairs and break your wrist so they have a chance to reach the top...

As I asked someone earlier... Can't you see the sharks?

Keep stepping bro,

-Truf

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 10:14 PM

jaycen129:

BolloxInBruges:

renniw52:

LOL BB, think its about 2 hours of him playing and the other 16 hours whining. Just saying!!!!

This is the cult groupie type idiot that I refer to in my above post....

in case you were wondering...

Anyways... why protect someone who wouldnt talk to you irl, probably wont talk to you on here, and doesn't give a flying !#$% about you?

Sounds like battered wife syndrome... you need help

-Truf

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 11:03 PM

Apparently the truth hurts, best I can tell is he gave facts. If that pisses you off then I guess tough chit! Anything else please ask LOL, I'm certain someone will answer. 

RSS