Forums

Help › Forums

Sat, Feb 25 2012 9:21 AM (2 replies)
  • whackado
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 7:42 AM

Giday every one I have just started playing this game yesterday and Love it.HAHAHA. i have reached level 10 just playing skins mainly.can anyone tell me what is the best way to get bonuses and better clubs blah blah.and do you have to join a club ? is it better to be in a club.last one how long dose it take to play in a tournament.Thanks for any advice or tips.looking forward to playing you all.

• CyberTwiXX
    91 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 9:21 AM

whackado:

Giday every one I have just started playing this game yesterday and Love it.HAHAHA. i have reached level 10 just playing skins mainly.can anyone tell me what is the best way to get bonuses and better clubs blah blah.and do you have to join a club ? is it better to be in a club.last one how long dose it take to play in a tournament.Thanks for any advice or tips.looking forward to playing you all.

If you want to level up keep playing Ranked stroke matches ;) You certainly don't have to join a club, but in doing so you will meet some great peeps and be able to play online matches with them without having to worry about players quitting all the time. You will also be able to play in and create your own CC tournaments.

Start playing ranked stroke play matches :)

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 9:21 AM

Hey there, one of the best ways to level up is playing some ranked round tournaments, like the weekly 9 hole unlimited. For 9 holes, It usually takes anywhere from 15 minutes for faster players to 25 minutes for someone like myself. 

You do not have to belong to a country club, but it could help out with your game. Most people in a club will help you out with tips or advice while playing. 

I wouldn't be in any hurry for new better golf clubs untill you are more familiar with how all the clubs work and perform in different situations. 

Hope this helps, and good luck.

RSS