Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:54 AM (6 replies)
  • bbcard
    15 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 1:03 AM

Can someone tell me how you progress from Pro to Tour pro please ? ty

• dubbytom
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 4:36 AM

You keep playing basically,once you play a ranked game your points add up,tour pro at level 45. I just passed it a few days ago,it's a steep curve for me,faster greens with tougher pins, I'm struggling to make a par round. I should get to grips with it just about the time I move up to the next tier :(

• carter8292
    338 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 7:30 AM

you just got play ranked games , o and play well

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 9:08 AM

bbcard:

Can someone tell me how you progress from Pro to Tour pro please ? ty

Advancing to the next Tier requires a qualifying Average Score AND a minimum amount of completed stroke play games, which will take a little more time but will help players reach the Levels necessary to unlock upgraded equipment that is helpful to compete at higher Tiers.   More details are available in the topic "Changing tiers" in the

FAQ section >>>>>>

• alekandr
    17 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 8:36 AM

20 Ranked Rounds - (Stroke Play) as a Pro, and an average below 72.00 and you'll go up that level. 

• benster7
    28 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:54 AM

Excellent question! Fist of all take the opportunity to play against the higher tiers, whether stroke or AS play. Hopefully you will find a player that encourages rather than discourages you, like a coach and HAS not forgotten what it was like to climb the the tiers. Usually you will know the "attitude" of those who you will be playing with/against, if they fit your style, don't be shy to friend them!

Practice, practice get familiar with your equipment and remember the "process" should be fun, winning is a bonus

Additionally, many quality people are out there to enjoy, unfortunately there are a few "spoiled"  ones as well! Take the encouragement and toss the pettifogs!

RSS