Forums

Help › Forums

Play your clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:27 PM (1 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 10:09 AM

You can't hit the same drive as me.  You can't hit the same closet to the hole shot as me.  You can putt as aweful as me.  But all in all, play your clubs.  Don't try and drive the same shot over the bunker hole 6 Bethpage with a lesser driver than my R11 rated 282, when your driver drives for 250 to 275.  R9, can make it, but still play your clubs.  Don't try and match me, with your lesser clubs and get upset because I'm doing well in the round.  PLAY YOUR CLUBS not your clubs vs. mine.  Play the  course not me.  Tried of people trying the same shots as me and then get upset because they don't receive the same result.  PLAY YOUR CLUBS!  Then they say, ahh your too good for me.  NO, I'm not.  I'm playing the course as I know it not you.  Play like you know how, and you'll see not everyone is as good as they think they are, or maybe 80% of the time they really are that good.  Nevermind the status tier.  PLAY YOUR CLUBS FOR WHAT THEY CAN DO!                                                                                                                                                                                                                 P>S>  I'm annoyed right now.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:27 PM

You can't hit the same closet to the hole shot

Yet another style of game for us to play?

:)

RSS