Forums

Help › Forums

How can you shoot a 53 at BPB without cheating?

Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:38 AM (55 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 11:41 PM

lilrob88:
    All those in possession of the dust are the ones shooting 53.

That sucks!! The bag I got only went to 58! Cheap scum. I want a new bag!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 5:02 AM

I want some of whatever rob's smoking.............

• Iamcdn
    25 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:30 AM

I agree with dufer, maybe WGT could have a senior WGT...hmmmm.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:49 AM

YankeeJim:

Zippy dust baby. Zippy dust

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 12:52 PM

lilrob88:

YankeeJim:

Zippy dust baby. Zippy dust

Magic dust ... so THAT'S it ... well i guess i'll try and get a refund on the super-tweaker ball accelerating ultimate spin Z-glo irons ... i didn't like the pink color anyways ...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:05 PM

Hey Claremoreblue,

I was making an observation, I never mentioned anything about the master tier cheating in any capacity. I just find it a bit strange how some masters can have an avg. of 60 or better, and have only 100+ ranked rounds played over the course of two years or more.

The WMPL has it's share of withdraws on some rounds, including one from tibbets.

As far as practice goes, that's something that never ceases for me; everyone at WGT has to practice to even come close to a score of 60 or lower. Is to much practice ever enough?

• Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 10:01 PM

Well it looks like Lilrob88, has let the "dust out of the bag".....sort of speakin!! Hurry to the Pro Shop for the best dust in town!! Look for the Blue Duck Bobblehead. Dust is hidden inside, and only a few get lucky enuff to score the BPB53........and oh ya Sweetie Pie, ya have to pay  the Jamaican Momma, so she can activate the potion for ya.......otherwise 58 is what ya get....lol. Or visit,  Salamii in the Thistle Hut.....Hole #5. He's like, got the in with the Momma............Beware though, strange side effects with the use of this special formula dust.......Just ask Brandi35............Shes been seen dancin in the rain with her clothes off.............Sometimes that Jamaican Momma likes to play tricks.....Ye mon!!

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 9:12 AM

I think I am catching a dang cold too  :)  Dang side effects....LMAO!!!!!  Has anyone seen my Wabbit????

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 10:16 AM

Oh ... was that YOUR rabbit brandi? ...

BURP ....

ooops ... :-)

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 2:27 PM

DON!!!!!  How could you????  LOL

RSS