Forums

Help › Forums

How can you shoot a 53 at BPB without cheating?

Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:38 AM (55 replies)
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 5:19 PM

I understand it is against the rules and this site does not profit from it, but I don’t see how using third party equipment gives much more of an advantage than purchasing balls and clubs to play an easier game.  Let WGT police this site…all we can do is learn, help others, play our best, play by the rules, report abuse and let our talent take us as far as we want to go.   

Joey          

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 7:21 PM

I'm tired of hearing all this, just go to TSC.com, I cant spell it out WGT wouldn't like it. Adam Turner that got kicked off this site created a program, thats all I have to say.

• holebrowser
    21 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 7:32 PM

I was able to shoot a 53 on BPB once using that magic dust......oh wait.....that was just the front nine...............

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 10:13 PM

Mr Turner was booted because of his mouth, if you think his software works, buy it! Let us know how it works out for you! LOL

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 10:52 PM

Perhaps an addition to this unfortunate topic would be to lure people into believing that they can use such software without being caught.  Also, why practice if software can do it for you.

Well,  my opinion, where is the satisfaction of accomplishment if someone else is doing it for you.  It takes time and many hours of practice to improve ones skills.  There are no short cuts here.  

So, why not have this thread lock.  Its like beating a dead horse over the head.  If players want to cheat, let them, that way they will get caught and booted.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 11:10 AM

Rhett78:

I'm tired of hearing all this, just go to TSC.com, I cant spell it out WGT wouldn't like it. Adam Turner that got kicked off this site created a program, thats all I have to say.

Rhett, my friend, Mr. Turner was booted for many things and is the vindictive sort.  (witness the months and months of weekend forum rants under any nom de guerre)

This program he created is his little bit o' revenge.

It's too bad the program is crap and doesn't work. Even if you could hit the 'dinger' everytime, there are too many other decisions to be made and in-game variations that you can't control.

Just play and post scores... that's all..  the cream will rise to the top and we can all have fun.

Besides... this is an on-line golf game.  Not life or death.  There is nothing that happens here that is gonna matter in the grand scheme of things, no?  (Unless you win a fabulous trip that changes your life forever!!!  But those are usually sweepstakes, and you can buy lottery tickets to test that kind of luck!)

Peace.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 7:06 PM

nom de plume ....?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 9:33 PM

donsprintr:

nom de plume ....?

I think it's that thing on a bird's head.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 10:17 PM

donsprintr:

nom de plume ....?

hey don..  i chose nom de guerre on purpose...  literally "Name for war".

In this context it seemed fitting.

Peace.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 7:09 AM

YJ: Lmao ... it always makes me think of that too ...

Snaike: I thought you used it purposefully ... but i was just checking ...

nom de plume = pen name or pseudonym

Peace

RSS