Forums

Help › Forums

Am i a cheater and a sandbagger

Sun, Feb 26 2017 12:55 AM (80 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 11:06 AM

I suppose seeing is believing applies except in matters of God.   Faith is to me choosing what to believe.  I dont lay my faith out easily therefore what I choose to believe takes more consideration than a chat session such as this.  To the op.  Just play.  When and if u run into me just play to your ability and not miles above and all will be well. Yes.  To me numbers matter. Either they misrepresent truth or what I see happening before me could very well be.

anyway. Puff puff pass and see u out there

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 11:44 AM

Hey Lester & Duffer you guys are 4 years late to the party . This thread was started back in 2012  The OP doesnt even play any more history and activity are a total blank .

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:06 PM

I just arrived so the party by definition has begun again

All the same. Many thanks to you.  It's easier dealing with embarrassment after a heads up. Oops

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:38 PM

lonniescott711:
    The OP doesnt even play any more

or does he..........

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:55 PM

Do people accidentally find threads which are years old?...I've seen a few other examples where people are commenting on threads archived long ago. 

I'm not being flippant ^^^. I honestly don't get how a person digs one up and then comments on it without realizing how out of date it is. 

Follow on posts I understand because most people (me included) look at the title of the thread and maybe the previous few posts to get some context (which may be current).

ct 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 1:47 PM

ct690911:
    Do people accidentally find threads which are years old?...I've seen a few other examples where people are commenting on threads archived long ago. 

When you take it upon yourself to use the search function looking for answers, depending on the topic, you'll get old posts like this. Some are relevant to what the searcher is looking for. Others, the topic catches your eye and you get curious without noticing the date. 

Done it. LOL 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:05 PM

Roger that YJ...ty

ct

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:56 PM

I would understand that there are occasional possibilities where people post in old threads to keep all the information and comments about the subject of the thread in one area.

This helps in some ways so when someone searches 'driving range' or 'change of ball during game to starter ball' etc. etc. etc. you don't get 237 different threads with scattered info.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 4:22 PM

Ct. Your last paragraph fit me to a tee. Saw a new post on a thread I thought I'd seen 100 times in one shape or form. Hit the original post for context and read through till the end As it had a few names and responses I hadn't seen. Never once did I bother to look at the date beyond the first reply I saw today lol. Dohh. The topic is certainly as relevant today as ever.  Clearly I have no opinion even taking, apparenty, years to form one.

puff puff pass

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 5:01 PM

duffer19:

Clearly I have no opinion even taking, apparenty, years to form one.

puff puff pass

Seeing an association there, IDK. Might be my smoky haze.  :-D

RSS