Forums

Help › Forums

rip off

Wed, Mar 7 2012 1:47 AM (7 replies)
  • mikealbiston
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:16 AM

wgt has just ripped off two balls off the fairway, line hit, out of bounds and one to my playing partner who disconnected. can you give them a message. this is not the first time. Get your act together wgt or I will disconnect permanently

wgt please reply tomy e mail and refund my balls.....

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:19 PM

mikealbiston:

wgt has just ripped off two balls off the fairway, line hit, out of bounds and one to my playing partner who disconnected. can you give them a message. this is not the first time. Get your act together wgt or I will disconnect permanently

wgt please reply tomy e mail and refund my balls.....

Calm down, calm down. If you lost balls due to a system glitch, I assure you, WGT will compensate you. Happened to me just two weeks ago and they replaced my one lost ball with two new ones. Heard from them the day after, but it may take longer depending on the number of complaints they are handling.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 1:24 PM

Holy $hit, if this is your first lost ball, get ready for a long ride. I am on 300 and counting. The price you pay for fun, friendship, frustration, and another word you will use that starts with F.

• wofox
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 3:33 PM

Also remember the one that flew straight right the other day when we were playing alternate shot. You hit the meter line then too. That's another one that you got ripped off.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:29 PM

renniw52:
    The price you pay for fun, friendship, frustration, and another word you will use that starts with F.

Forgedaboudit!

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:58 PM

Life's a rip off.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 12:02 AM

Milfshake:
    Life's a rip off.

But life got out of BETA mode at 2yo

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 1:47 AM

IH8kidz:

Calm down, calm down. If you lost balls due to a system glitch, I assure you, WGT will compensate you. Happened to me just two weeks ago and they replaced my one lost ball with two new ones. Heard from them the day after, but it may take longer depending on the number of complaints they are handling.

I've been waiting over two months for a reply.

RSS