Forums

Help › Forums

Unfair advantage?

Thu, Mar 8 2012 8:08 AM (5 replies)
  • ezdriver
    6 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 7:05 PM

I'm a Master Leve 50 player and just played a Master Level 90 player.  I assumed that all Master level players would tee off at the same location but this guy was consistently teeing off with up to a 10-30 yards advantage every time.  What am I missing here?

ez

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 7:43 PM

All masters tee of from the same position.

The difference in distance of the tee  level 90 may have A high level driver 

• ezdriver
    6 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 3:19 AM

I thought that was the reason until i just felt something else was going on here and decided to check at the next tee off.  Sure enough, he tee'd off at 442 yards and I was back at 477 for mine.  I brought it to his attention and got no response.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 4:54 AM

ezdriver:
    decided to check at the next tee off.  Sure enough, he tee'd off at 442 yards and I was back at 477 for mine.

Did you check by  looking at the scorecard for both of your tee distances?   What I mean is,  the distance while you are on the tee box can be off from what the card shows.  

• ezdriver
    6 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 7:47 AM

I did not check the card as I believed the in-game yardage as shown to be true.  I bring this whole thing up because I don't know if it's a glitch in the system or if something worse is going on here.

ez

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 8:08 AM

EZ... can you play this guy again and write down the the differences.  And maybe take note of the color of tees he's hitting from, and the course you play?  And confirm that he is indeed a Master, not a Pro or lower.  If it's true it sound very suspicious.

RSS