Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

Sun, Mar 11 2012 11:05 PM (4 replies)
  • frankyscouse
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 8:39 AM

hi am  a level 55, been playing for 6 weeks and have upgraded to wgt irons  still have ezze putter bought a wgt driver, been watching the videos and doing surveys, even been doing challenges won a few lost more thou,i am looking for free credits that i dont have to buy anything ,i have done the surveys but  some of them are a con and dont reward you anything even thou  i have answerd quite a few questions, i have downloaded spotify  and a few more,any suggestions would be appreaceated

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 12:42 PM

frankyscouse:
    some of them are a con

Yep. I've had my best luck with Daily and Clearvoice. True, they don't pay as much, but just getting paid is good enough for me. Lots of people get ink, something they'd buy anyway. I don't, but I've heard that the ink is of good quality. 

If you're willing to put up with spam for a while, Therapedic and Instaprint offer free credits for no money.

If you dine out, you can get creds from Restaurants.com and save money.

The biggest thing is to not buy something you don't need. Better to just buy the credits.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 1:32 PM

The daily videos will generally get you an average of about 20 credits a day.  Some of the surveys on that screen will work for you as well. 

One thing you might consider is looking at some of the offers that show up.  I have found a number of these that I was going to buy anyway, that gave me 1,000 or so credits.  You have to be careful sometimes the price is more than you can find it for but I have found a few good deals that also gave you nice credits.

Also play in all the weekly tournaments, esp the CTTH, many of those are random so you don't have to be the best.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:36 PM

frankyscouse:

hi am  a level 55, been playing for 6 weeks and have upgraded to wgt irons  still have ezze putter bought a wgt driver, been watching the videos and doing surveys, even been doing challenges won a few lost more thou,i am looking for free credits that i dont have to buy anything ,i have done the surveys but  some of them are a con and dont reward you anything even thou  i have answerd quite a few questions, i have downloaded spotify  and a few more,any suggestions would be appreaceated

Netflix.... 1250 credites, and it's free for 30 days... Use it for 29 days, then cancel... Always works! :D

• bigfatbass
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 11:05 PM

My wife buys the Entertainment coupon book every year, and it always pays for itself in the first few months, just with the oil change and restaurant deals. They are a fixed price everywhere at $29.99US + $3-$5 shipping. Buying it through WGT the deal was for FREE shipping, so I saved a couple bucks on something we buy anyway, and it got me 1500 credits.

The superbowl glut of ad videos was easy credits, too.

We need another one of those! ;D

RSS