Forums

Help › Forums

Post Your Favorite Multi-Accounter Joke Here

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 12 2012 12:17 PM (6 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 4:46 AM

O.K., I'm sure everyone would agree WGT itself would be the biggest one, but, I'm looking for more variety, lol, maybe something like..

This multi-accounter walks into a crowded bar and says " Hey barkeep ! "I just shot a 60 my very first game at St A's with beginner equipment, and in order to celebrate my great accomplishment, I'd like to buy the whole bar a round!" So the bartender sets a beer in front of him.

Well , you get the idea, lol.

Doc

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:37 AM

Multi accounter walks into a hall of mirrors and wonders why no-one replies to his hello.

Multi accounter gets into bed with his wife and does the business.  She complains at the lack of special attention saying I so much prefer it when you play as Ben, not Ben314.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:48 AM

Multi-accounters are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:56 AM

I woke up this morning an a got a friend invite. Guess who......? Hint.... his name rymes with sleezbutts.

HAWK

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 7:50 AM

That's some funny stuff, right there...

A German, an Italian, and an Irishman walk into the WGT pro-shop and proceed to put all their purchases on one credit card, and the person at the WGT checkout counter says " Anything else I can do for ya today Jim?"

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 10:29 AM

This multi accounter goes to see the doctor ,,  (  lets call him Bill )

Bill  to doc  , every time I open a nother account I get this PAIN in my arm !

Doc to bill ,, You get a PAIN in your arm ?

Bill to doc ,,  Yes , a PAIN in my arm !

Doc to bill ,,  I have a shot that will help the PAIN ,

The Doc then pulls down his own pants and bends over and sticks the shot in his back side .

Bill to doc .  How is that going to help me ?

Doc to bill ,,  It is more about how you are a PAIN in my A$$

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 12:17 PM

Heh Heh Heh...

By hiding their identity the "multis" rig the game

The way by which they do this folks to me seems pretty lame

It's all about transparency, a "Hack" shoots sixty three

They obviously have no balls for all the world to see

RSS