Forums

Help › Forums

Hello to you all

Wed, Mar 14 2012 10:56 AM (9 replies)
  • Electro68
    120 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:20 AM

Just wanted to introduce myself to all of you and say how much I am enjoying this great game. My name is Steve T and I am a licensed electrician in the State of South Carolina; I was injured in 03 and had back surgery, haven't swung a club for real since but I love Golf. I am not complaining I consider myself very lucky in life; I have a great daughter and good family support around me. 

I have played many golf games and this is a great simulation and a great community of players. I'll be playing on here so look me up if ya want a game.

thanks,

Steve T (Electro68)

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 11:22 AM

Welcome to the game Steve :)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:38 PM

Welcome to WGT, Steve. 

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 3:20 PM

welcome steve 

play well and have fun

best wishes 

pdx

• dryspot
    723 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 3:44 PM

hey Steve welcome to wgt have fun and good luck

• Electro68
    120 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 3:49 PM

Thank you all.... I have reached level 30 and moved up to the Pro tier. This game should come with a warning label; I am addicted to this game. 

thx again for the welcome; great community..;~)

Steve (Electro68)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 3:51 PM

Welcome Steve ,this game is  made for people like us ,i also was injured in 2009, thx for this game ....   :)

• fastdad
    275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 9:28 AM

welcome Steve.

I understand what you mean when you say that it is a addiction.

I love this game a lot. And if you're not in any club right now. Come join us.

At Boston's best 4 to CU there and play a few rounds of golf.

A friend fastdad and that goes for anybody who is interested

• Electro68
    120 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 10:32 AM

Thanks for the welcome and the offer; I have joined a CC but this week I tried to join a tourney and the US was not eligible so I may be changing. I will definitely consider your invitation and will look you up to be your friend so we can play sometimes.

Anyone who is on allot please feel free to send me a FR; I am just in a week so I need all the friends I can get.

thx again,

Steve (Electro68)

RSS