Forums

Help › Forums

Blair O'Neal

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 19 2012 3:01 AM (22 replies)
  • Meridional
    26 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 10:34 PM

I have to first admit; I don't ... or didn't ... know who Blair O'Neal is.  I have been looking at her picture on this Myrtle Beach promotion for some weeks now and thinking to myself, who is the hard looking woman with the bad hair, sneering half-grin, and sunken eyes, thrusting herself at the camera?  So, overcome with curiosity this evening, I Googled and found countless photos of an attractive young lady in various poses and candid shots -- usually bright and smiling, etc.

So, I'd just have to ask what look, what message the designers of this ad were going for?  If it was sultry, I’d say they flew right by that and right into ... well, something on the wrong side of sultry for a golf-themed commercial.  It does not serve her or the intended purpose very well in my view ... but I am sure many would disagree.

Still, if I was her, I'd opt for something less ... just less of whatever that is.

M

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 11:05 PM

she's a pro golfer.

http://www.blaironeal.com/on-tour/

tbe

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 5:41 AM

thebigeasy707:
    she's a pro golfer.

you mean sexy, hot, attractive, golfer that is a pro at stroking clubs......

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 6:46 AM

Meridional:
    It does not serve her or the intended purpose very well in my view ...

There could be worse ads to look at.....

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:15 AM

andyson:

Meridional:
    It does not serve her or the intended purpose very well in my view ...

There could be worse ads to look at.....

NOw  your talkin!!  Just bought my ticket to Myrtle Beach!!  lol

• Meridional
    26 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:17 PM

I know that now, which is why I said, I didn't know, past tense.  But, thanks anyway.  One cannot look at this picture of her and tell, however. 

• Meridional
    26 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:20 PM

There could be worse ads to look at ... yes, but possible not a worse picture of her.  She looks 20 years older ... heck, she looks nothing like any of the other pictures I found on the Google Images search.  Whatever ... just wondered if anyone else thought the same.  I see she has been replaced with Gabby Hayes or whoever this old dude in the bear and hat is.  I have to tell you, just judging from these images, I would FIRE whoever in in charge of PR and promotions for this Myrtle Beach thing.  Give me a break!

• Meridional
    26 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:22 PM

...of course there are the usual assorted loons who reply with something a knuckle-dragger would think of...

• Meridional
    26 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:38 PM

Is that what you are doing TT?  Stroking your putter?

RSS