Forums

Help › Forums

Turkish Terror has been busted, Too funny

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 19 2012 5:07 AM (8 replies)
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:11 AM

So I'm playing a match play against my bud turkish terror who said he's been zooming all night playing poker etc and is wiredup for sound.  We get  to 18th hole and he is asking me personal questions, so I say my phone number is xxxxxxx and ss #xxxxxxx and driverslicense xxxx and say  anything else you want to know about me biotch?   

He says " yeah, will you go to prom with me " and I respond with "send me a funny txt and I will "

so Adam sends a the txt "  DON, Im about to hit that tree" (talking about a tree on 18 which he missed by a mile btw)    and tells me during our game chat "sent you a text If thats your real cell phone #"  .  to which I respond " too funny dude, I posted the cell number to North Carolina Head of Highway Patrol"    , no way would i post my real number on wgt.  and we both laughed.

1 min goes by and he gets a txt message that says "  Son, who is this?!?"    and Adam starts freaking out, tells me about the txt and  nervously deletes messages and # with no response.     Our game ends  and I call his number , when turkish terror answers, I say in official sounding voice

" This is officer Richard Cummings of North Carolina Highway Patrol, is everyone ok at your location?"   

HAHHAHAHHAHHAH Wired Adam is freaking out thinking Highway Patrol has traced his number and thinking someone intentionally hit a tree.   I can hear his voice shaking as he says " no officer, everyone ok here I had the wrong number"  by this time Im can't hold it in anylonger and bust out laughing. Adam is all dude, i about sh*t my pants.   He called me back a few mins later to tell me his heart was still racing. 

Too FUNNY! That couldnt have been scripted anybetter.

Below is Adam's  response txt to me...

" To officer Richard Cummings"

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:15 AM

For record, turkishterror is one funny dude.  Doesnt matter who wins or loses, its always a blast .  No disrespect to him posting this, it was just too good to keep to myself.

he got last laugh and my credits though

18 Mar
    TurkishTerror defeated RUNWME in a 9 hole match play game on CHATEAU WHISTLER.
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:17 AM

BY personal questions, i ask where you live!!  LOL,..........   

RunWSheriffCummings@WGT.fu@yourmomshouse.com

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:26 AM

PS. i just read that again, and you make me sound like a fruit with that "will you go to prom with me sh!t"  LOL      Fu^%er!!!      Whatever,....good times............

hahahaha

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:40 AM

OMG that is too funny, I was on skype once with Don and he got a wrong number text message. He went on to reply Wrong Number and He was a Victoria secret Model. In the rest of the 4 of 9 Hole round i think he recived no Less than 15 Messages from this poor dude....... From that moment on I would    N.E.V.E.R.      E . V . E . R  trust the bullsh...t   that comes from Don's mouth. Even if it were to tell me they Sky was Blue and the sea Has salt water......... But i sure love his humor

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:08 AM

Courtney, that was funny. That poor guy thought he had struck gold thinking his fortune was great that his wrong number turned out to be a vicki secret model. hahahah good times.

This  site is inspiration for txt pranks. . Some are truly facepalm moments

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:57 AM

lmaooo.... id say well worth the creds ... 4 the laff... 

funny stuff...  :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 2:22 PM

Please keep it clean.

-wgticon

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 5:07 AM

WGTicon:

Please keep it clean.

-wgticon

A little bird flickin never hurt anyone!!!  :)

RSS