Forums

Help › Forums

To all quiters

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:41 AM (24 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 7:14 PM

It takes one too know one... MAN UP OR TAP OUT!!!!!!!!

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 8:58 PM

I like the new block function..quit on me I never see you again..end of story

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 9:01 PM

lonniescott711:

Most people , when they have a clue, will quit when they feel that they have been cheated..Not by you but by the game. I play for fun as well as for the love of the game. But one thing I wont tolerate is being cheated, especially by the game. Too many of you pay more attention too the game , instead of to the game that you are playing ... Also nobody has to play if they dont want too..

And one day I woke blue, then turned red, but the sky way blue, but the ground was dark....what was I to do?

I like chicken, I like fish, I like icecream...but what THIS?..no no no, I don't like juice.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 9:21 PM

I suggested a new stat - disconnects per either 50 or 100 games. This way you would know how many times a player either disconnects or quits and can decide if you want to play with them before the game starts.

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 9:45 AM
    18 Posts
    03-22-2012 7:12 PM

Most people , when they have a clue, will quit when they feel that they have been cheated..Not by you but by the game. I play for fun as well as for the love of the game. But one thing I wont tolerate is being cheated, especially by the game. Too many of you pay more attention too the game ,

Too many people pay attention to the game,,geez I,ll pop round my local courses and warn them to stop concentrating so much and think of horseracing or something as it will improve their game no end.

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 10:12 AM

only thing that annoys me is your ball still looses from it..when a game is ended due to a quiter the other folk should have there ball back to start of the game before you played with it.and a ban or so many credits for quitting without a valid reason would be an idea? 

• DocCarlson
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 5:13 PM

There should be a rounds quit statistic for players that everyone can see before starting a round with them. I am tired of having guys quit on the 9th because it looks like they might lose. Very poor show.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:01 AM

.... JUST SMILE ... and think to ya self..  

you whupped him so bad,,, HE QUIT ...   

load up another game ... an  HIT EM GOOD...

life is to short to get all bent outa shape over ... a loozer....

carry on... 2DF

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:03 AM

Re instate the Reputation option,give us a chance!

You could also have bags of sand assigned to certain players and avatar heads to let the multis stand out at a glance an all!

Also FWIW you could asign halos to the community heros,let us know who the real heros are.

Oh look at xxxxxxxxx 4 full bags of sand 3 avatar heads an a Rusty tarnished halo.

Let the mob oops i mean community decide who's who?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 8:00 AM

Yes, I was a naughty Lucky, not going to be very nice this time. There are many things that go on and on and on, etc etc etc. My Bloody wife and X-Box playing idiot of a Son to name but two. 

Lets talk about Quitters, I have groups of dislike and "Quitting" comes under " Pain in the Bottom "  group. I think thats cleared the whole Gay thing up.

Quitters are also a bunch of C**K S*****G, **S L******G H**OS

Thank to Glossopade For beimg a Proper Buddy.

Lucky

RSS