Help › Forums

how Wgt determines tiers?

Sun, Mar 25 2012 10:57 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 6:45 PM

YankeeJim:

LOL. Yes. And as a TM and as a Legend, now that you mention it. Some days you can't miss, other days you have no clue. ;-)

Days?  That happens round by round for me lately. Played a couple 9 holers with a friend last night and couldn't make a thing.  Then turned it around and posted my best round on RSG ever (63) in a club tournament the next round.  I went from couldn't make to couldn't miss in less than 5 minutes.  Then right back to the without a clue phase immediately.  

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:01 PM

MartyBerro:

alosso:

I'm afraid that some of these numbers aren't correct for at least three tiers. I won't tell them due to a agreement to keep them secret from sandbaggers.

Actually, there's no need to

No need to do what? ;->

Please be assured that I pointed to nobody, especially nobody in this thread.

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 6:47 AM

alosso:

MartyBerro:

alosso:

I'm afraid that some of these numbers aren't correct for at least three tiers. I won't tell them due to a agreement to keep them secret from sandbaggers.

Actually, there's no need to

No need to do what? ;->

Please be assured that I pointed to nobody, especially nobody in this thread.

I'm sorry, but English is not my Language.

Sure. I didn't mean you were pointing to anybody. This thread started from a question about tiers, I asked informally to have some numbers about, but I've never asked more than a rough list. So that there's no need to be more precise.

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 7:18 AM

I'm sure a sandbagger can figure out anything he or she needs Alosso

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 10:57 PM

Agreed, Fred

I did, too - without sandbagging.

I just don't wanna be the one to tell them.

• PAGES
RSS