Forums

Help › Forums

This sucks :(

Sun, Jun 10 2012 2:25 PM (35 replies)
  • TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:45 AM

I should have had 27 or 26. A stupid ball in the water made me a double bogey. That's so annoying. Im trying to get to legend but the game don't want me to...

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:51 AM

A 29 will help get you there pretty quickly too. You'll be there in no time :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:55 AM

TheTigerEye:
    Im trying to get to legend but the game don't want me to...

LOL. Patience, TE, you'll get there. That 29 is a nice round and dropped your average a good piece. The problem is that average only drops on the right side of that decimal point where you're at  and it takes a number of these good rounds to get down to 61. The last few points always seem to be the hardest.  :-)

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 1:59 PM

YankeeJim:

TheTigerEye:
    Im trying to get to legend but the game don't want me to...

LOL. Patience, TE, you'll get there. That 29 is a nice round and dropped your average a good piece. The problem is that average only drops on the right side of that decimal point where you're at  and it takes a number of these good rounds to get down to 61. The last few points always seem to be the hardest.  :-)

I made a 29 right after, i often make them but it change my average only about 0.05

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 3:27 PM

TheTigerEye:
    I made a 29 right after, i often make them but it change my average only about 0.05

The biggest drop I ever saw myself was .12 and that was for a 28, I think.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 5:20 PM

I shot a 30 this morning...didn't move me a bit...must have a few pesky 31's still clinging on!

• barry38372
    55 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 6:02 PM

no ,i'll tell you what sucks ,it's having  a freindlist ,and,like i was just invited to play a blitz round ,and after accepting my invite ,the players qiut ,the i look on freindlist and everybody is doing something else ,my score is getting better ,but, no one wants me around i feel like beaver cleaver , yah know if not ,oh well .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 6:10 PM

The dreaded 17th. Very nice round though and very unlucky on the 17th. Just keep posting the low scores and you will get to Legend shortly. 

Good Luck

Roger

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 4:47 AM

when you achieve the specific number of ranked round for each tier, let say TM; your good scores will substitute your worst scores. 

At the begining (after completing the ranked rounds required) if you made a 72 inside the X amount of ranked rounds... and you make a 59.... that 59 will put away the 72 and the av. drop will be huge... 

there will be a moment in which all your bad rounds will be close to 63-65; so a 59-60 will make a smaller drop.

and of course when your average is closer to 61... this mean most of your rounds are near that... so probably a 61 will not drop your av. or will drop it a very small % depending on how many rounds over 61 you have left as worst rounds. 

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 9:52 AM

jvr86:

when you achieve the specific number of ranked round for each tier, let say TM; your good scores will substitute your worst scores. 

At the begining (after completing the ranked rounds required) if you made a 72 inside the X amount of ranked rounds... and you make a 59.... that 59 will put away the 72 and the av. drop will be huge... 

there will be a moment in which all your bad rounds will be close to 63-65; so a 59-60 will make a smaller drop.

and of course when your average is closer to 61... this mean most of your rounds are near that... so probably a 61 will not drop your av. or will drop it a very small % depending on how many rounds over 61 you have left as worst rounds. 

I need to make 6 under or better on 9 holes to make any difference to my average. And i have played like 200+ ranked stroke games as TM..

RSS