Forums

Help › Forums

This sucks :(

Sun, Jun 10 2012 2:25 PM (35 replies)
  • TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:03 AM

Thanks a lot. I played Best of famous holes the last 24 hours, i love that course :D

• barry38372
    55 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 7:52 AM

ill tell you some things that suck on here , first you can have a 20 ft putt and miss the hole by"get this ".08 feet whats up with that one , two once again i enter a tourney with my golf club no less ,and there are 23 people in it ,ah but here is the catch though . it cuts off at 17 for the score mine is 17th ,then i look down form me to 23 and the person behind me did not enter or withdrew , come on now , if im going to enter a golf tourney i want to compete against other golfers ,not just me ,i feel like a joke out there ,also i get on a tourny and i have a real bad score and i want to start over so i do ,then the next time i try to play i get this you have frofiterd touny ,no i got robbed of a chance ,the name was byron nelson golf tourny ,and i could not play 3 rd round ,it was stupid ,i dont get it at all .  also i get tired of the same courses could we please have some new courses like "the masters country club course 'and have something like the grand slam of golf ,or anything like that would be great ,and get rid of paying with a credit card that is a money grab by wgt to get your money fols , im not doing that ,thats why i still have my starter set and imlearning to use them .

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 8:09 AM

Barry... happy Monday!  Has anything good happened to you lately?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 12:39 PM

Barry not all tournies are unlimited...............If you quit and did not choose restart that may explain why.

Barry you seem so angry bro . Smoke something.

RSS