Forums

Help › Forums

VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER WANTS TO MAKE THIS ACCUSATION PUBLIC - HOW DARE WGT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION!!

Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM (75 replies)
  • zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 10:50 PM

If the other account, which was disabled, was not an alternate account, presumably it has another owner and WGT has contacted that person and heard what they have to say.

• remington4459
    88 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 10:56 PM

just have one question cic  if u did nothave a second account and it was just a warning why are u getting so upset if the oyher account wasnt yours then someone would be hollering  just a thought

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:30 AM

remington4459:

just have one question cic  if u did nothave a second account and it was just a warning why are u getting so upset if the oyher account wasnt yours then someone would be hollering  just a thought

fair enough, but to be honest Its not fair for WGT to summarily accuse someone of something - and if u read read the email sent to me it states - this decision is final!!

Now in response to ICON, and yourself, i would quite happily have left it private if you hadnt told me it was  a closed case from the outset..I think I may just have a point in making it public if WGT have ALREADY condemned me as a cheat?

In the immortal words of the manic street preachers "if you tolerate this then your children will  be next" By all means lets keep this private, but ensure you enter into a dialogue with your customers rather than nasty-this-case-is-closed-so-shut-it-and-like-it emails. WGT players have to be aware that one day this can happen to them too .  

Answer your Q?

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:43 AM

I agree Piz, it is refreshing, or at least it would be...if they got focused on the right people..instead they target people who did nowt

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 5:56 AM

Well cicerosam it seems you have the support of many people that know you from the game. I was not trying to insinuate that you were a multi-accounter, only that when you brought the problem public on the forum you were opening a large can of worms!

Reputations are important, so I hope this gets sorted out to your satisfaction.

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 6:34 AM

sixkiller:

Well cicerosam it seems you have the support of many people that know you from the game. I was not trying to insinuate that you were a multi-accounter, only that when you brought the problem public on the forum you were opening a large can of worms!

Reputations are important, so I hope this gets sorted out to your satisfaction.

Thanks Six, I felt the forums were the only place i might get some kind of 'hearing' before judge and jury decide lol

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 7:18 AM

Sounds like a person with two accounts having his legs smacked by WGT, and he don't like it and is now trying to get support from as many people as he can.

Stop crying,  Suck it in, Man up and take it Big Boy. Just trying to help.

Lucky  :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 7:39 AM

I better be careful when my 18 yr old grand son comes over. He plays from the desk top and I play from my lap top, both on the same router.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 8:16 AM

renniw52:

I better be careful when my 18 yr old grand son comes over. He plays from the desk top and I play from my lap top, both on the same router.

Just so you know, IP's are not a major factor is determining such things, so I wouldn't worry about it.

-wgticon

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 8:52 AM

great advice to those who are guilty - I will not admit something I am not guilty of  -sorry to be an annoyance to you. 

RSS