Forums

Help › Forums

VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER WANTS TO MAKE THIS ACCUSATION PUBLIC - HOW DARE WGT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION!!

Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM (75 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 11:29 AM

overtheedge:

Man! That is A LOT of XP.....LMAO. I dont know. Its nice your helping someone level up "quick". 

I could s/how you at least 30 legends who send such quantities of level up gear...balls clubs etc....obviously they're just help others out too eh?

tbe

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:18 PM

if I had a £1 for everytime I have heard that "I have known so and so for so long and they would never do this or that" only for the defenders to be proved wrong,  then I would be a rich man indeed.

At the end of the day a user account has been cancelled.  The closed account has/had nothing to do with the thread originator and so the only  thing they are upset about is being classed as a potential multi account holder. 

WGT stated in the email that more than sufficient evidence was there to suggest that it was a multi account.  As we are not aware of what system of checks are involved in outing multi accounters, then we have to assume that the system works.  

It could have been much worse for the OP, as WGT could have enforced their TOS and banned both the accounts.  He should therefore consider himself lucky.

I can't see the point of finding a multi accounter, deleting some accounts but letting others remain.  Defeats the point in my opinion.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:34 PM

adramforall:
    if I had a £1 for everytime I have heard that "I have known so and so for so long and they would never do this or that" only for the defenders to be proved wrong,  then I would be a rich man indeed.

So true we see that time and time again.......

The Serial Killer that lived next door, all the neighbors say "He was such a nice boy, he would never do those things

The Pedophile school teacher, Priest, or Michael Jackson everyone says, "How could he do that? He loves kids he would never do those things"

Not saying the OP is guilty just that perception IS NOT always reality.

adramforall:
    I can't see the point of finding a multi accounter, deleting some accounts but letting others remain.  Defeats the point in my opinion.

Lets hope that WGT is taking the lead in this and more MAs will be losing their 2nd, 3rd, 4th..... accounts.

Danny

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:55 PM

So true we see that time and time again.......

The Serial Killer that lived next door, all the neighbors say "He was such a nice boy, he would never do those things

The Pedophile school teacher, Priest, or Michael Jackson everyone says, "How could he do that? He loves kids he would never do those things"

WOW, 

can we get some perspective here please people ? 

Paedophile ? Serial killer ? 

I'ts an on line a golf game !!!!!!!!!!

helen

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:56 PM

Yes, Overtheedge, thats the kind of detective work that has landed WGT in this mess in the first place. He is my brother i wanted a decent game with him where he could use good clubs...crime? i dont think so. . Gone are the days where you could just ask someone what he is doing, instead we now assume we know ....ASSuMe...hmmm

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:16 PM

Sam

....ASSuMe...hmmm

And when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME

Behind you all the way,

Helen.

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:31 PM

adramforall:

At the end of the day a user account has been cancelled.  The closed account has/had nothing to do with the thread originator and so the only  thing they are upset about is being classed as a potential multi account holder. 

WGT stated in the email that more than sufficient evidence was there to suggest that it was a multi account.  As we are not aware of what system of checks are involved in outing multi accounters, then we have to assume that the system works.  

It could have been much worse for the OP, as WGT could have enforced their TOS and banned both the accounts.  He should therefore consider himself lucky.

unfortunately you are wrong. The accounts they have closed are my family member accounts (brother and uncle) . Enough said. We are working on it now, and I hope that WGT see sense. They have asked for ID s of the family members and they will gladly provide them and many of my friends who have played with them can verify their existence lol..(I should note, I started a great country club called skype players country club, and many of the members actually spoke to my fake account holders lol, now you'd have to admit, I'd be really pushing it to pretend I was 3 different people in voice calls wouldnt you hahaha) 

Basically I will not post anymore as I will now return to the way it should have started out in the first place - a civil email exchange  from WGT explaining what they thought was going on . In the future I hope no member will be written to in the way I was but I think it has helped make them understand what they could have done to avoid the Fait accompli they had decided upon...wrong to post in the forum? Possibly, and I apologise to any member who feels that I have wasted their time or insulted them. ...but then who would have known :

a. that at least WGT are seen to be weeding out multi acocunters :-) 

b. that they should examine the process which they follow to decide upon such issues and how to communicate in a civil way with their members.

c. that I am a generous fellow who loves his family and no, i will not gift you anything haha ..its possible  i will not using wgt much more after this anyway

Bye bye all and thanks to all my good friends who really know me, who have helped me make a point here. TO those of you who think I am guilty..shame, I will most definitely refuse a game with you in the future, if i ever do decide to forgive, but i need an apology first.

Sam

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:42 PM

Would not want to play with a cheat anyways...TA TA.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:46 PM

The way I see it is this....

Sam didn't have to bring this out in the open....but decided to take a public stance to protest his innocence....and I believe he has done nothing wrong.....to anyone who has chatted and played a round with him.....they will tell you the same.

What evidence did WGT act on? Most likely we will never know because WGT do the proper thing and deal with such matters in private.....just like a business should do.....so we can't fault them there.

WGT are seen to be trying to combat a MA problem within this game and unfortunately there is always going to be innocent folks caught up in it all.

It's good that WGT are actively enforcing their TOS.

I'm confident that Sam & his family members in private communication with WGT will actually be able to sort this out.

TBE

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:56 PM

thebigeasy707:

The way I see it is this....

Sam didn't have to bring this out in the open....but decided to take a public stance to protest his innocence....and I believe he has done nothing wrong.....to anyone who has chatted and played a round with him.....they will tell you the same.

What evidence did WGT act on? Most likely we will never know because WGT do the proper thing and deal with such matters in private.....just like a business should do.....so we can't fault them there.

WGT are seen to be trying to combat a MA problem within this game and unfortunately there is always going to be innocent folks caught up in it all.

It's good that WGT are actively enforcing their TOS.

I'm confident that Sam & his family members in private communication with WGT will actually be able to sort this out.

TBE

last post..promise lol,,,I agree with everything you said but....I am sure I didnt misunderstand when I read ... 

All decisions regarding WGT Terms & Conditions violations are  considered final.

in the first email? Seems pretty black and white to me :-) Forum seemed like the only place left I could be heard ...followed pretty sharply in a follow up email when I did say,...erm hang on...:

There was more than the usual amount of evidence in this case, so I'd rather you simply played it straight with us

If thats how you deal with things in private then...just saying

RSS